Hi Peeps. Started off cloudy & windy here but has now turned really warm again. I hope the weather isn't using it self all up as I would like some good weather when I go away beginning of August!!!
My A5 Portrait Card
Products Used
Stamps:- Shabby Chic Heart - Designed by Sam Poole - Creative Expressions
Sentiment off of the same stamp plate
Background Stamp:- Script - Honey Doo Crafts
Old Paper - D.I.
Promarkers
Pearl Card stock - Anna Marie Designs
Ribbon & Heart from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
10 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-210-anything-goes-optional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-70.html
https://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-52.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-148-winners-146.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-362-anything-goes-with-option.html
https://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/06/NO-153-ag-with-KCbyP.html
http://morgansartworldopenchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-challenge.html
10 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-210-anything-goes-optional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-70.html
https://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-52.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-148-winners-146.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-362-anything-goes-with-option.html
https://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/06/NO-153-ag-with-KCbyP.html
http://morgansartworldopenchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-challenge.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2018/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-301-anything-goes.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2018/06/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-for-week.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge-06.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2018/06/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-for-week.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge-06.html
Hugs


22 comments:
This is so beautiful. Nice work. Looks great.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT for http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br
Back again, and again, just very beautiful work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
This is just beautiful Cathy.xxx
What a great card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!
Great card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT for http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/ <br
Lovely card for the QKR Stampede. Best of Luck to you!
Very pretty
This is very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. I hope to see you again next week. Julie, DT member
Beautiful card Cathy.
Hugs
Wendy xx
This is a beautiful and elegant card Cathy. I hope there is warm weather in August too! Michelle x
Lovely designed card CAthy, keep smiling my friend.xxx
Hi Cathy .Love the script back ground and the image along with that cute bow .
Such beautiful stamp, Cathy, and such a gorgeous card! I really like the vintage vibe here! I can imagine that you are so looking forward to your vacation in August!
Gorgeous birthday creation, Cathy. The background is lovely! Your upcoming trip sounds wonderful. I hope the weather is perfect for you! xx
Beautiful card Cathy :-)
Hugs xx
Thanks for sharing your card with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Fun pop of red
Cathy this is just lovely. Love the text and music score. So happy that you are enjoying the Salvation army. You are very special.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge blog what a super card good luck Lyn DT x.
Love how you have placed the image onto the text, such a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge at Morgans Artworld this week. We would love to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith Morgans Artworld DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}
Morgans Artworld
morgansartworld.blogspot.co.uk
gorgeous hun
hugs Kate xx
This card has a beautiful aged feel, it’s a lovely card, Cathy.
Great card Thank you so much for joining us at I 💖 pro markers hugs Sharon xxx
Post a Comment