Sunday, 17 September 2017

Woman's Hat 5

Morning Peeps.  My card today is the second one I made at Salvation Army Craft Club Wednesday night.  I did make three but didn't like the other one. I am at Church so this is scheduled.

6 x 6 Card


Products Used

Image:- Woman's Hat 5 - Nicecrane
Die :- From Decorative Edge Set 1 - Crafter's Companion
Embossing Folder - Embossalicious
Old Paper - D.I.
Sentiment/Bow/Doily/Pearl and Card Stock are from my stash.

Hugs


11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and classy card, what an elegant lady.xx [aNNie]

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, elegant vintage card Cathy :-)

Hugs xx

Laine said...

Lovely card and detail Cathy.
Laine
xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a beautiful card Cathy! I love the colours and gorgeous topper. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Lorraine said...

A fabulous vintage card Cathy, lovely colours and image
Lorraine x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh what a beautiful vintage creation. Love it, nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


NanaConnie said...

Oh, Cathy, this entry is even more fabulous! Lovely vinatage look and the embossing is magnificent. Thanks so much for entering again in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Emerald City this month.
NanaConnie DT

MagsB said...

What an elegant card, Cathy! So pretty - I love the trim on the edge of your card, too!

Much love, Maggie xxx

Tina Z. said...

Ooo, so classy, I love it.
Hugs xx

Wanda said...

Beautiful vintage card! So lovely. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Sheryl said...

Beautiful vintage card. Great image.
Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx