Hi Folks. Hope you are all well. I will not give you a weather forecast because I am putting this in draft for another time.
A5 Scalloped Card
Products Used
James Umbrella - Simply Print - L.O.T.V.
Tumbled Glass D.I.
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
X-Cut Small Round Corner Punch
Die:- Clouds Trio - Die-namics M.F.T.
Digi Sentiment Ticket - Crafty Ann's
Card stock and Music Paper from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
5 Challenges Entered
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/our-challenge-theme-this-week-is.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/ag-no-133-aw-opt-recipe.html
5 Challenges Entered
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/our-challenge-theme-this-week-is.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/ag-no-133-aw-opt-recipe.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html
http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-25-birthday.html
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-203-fun-outside.html
http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-25-birthday.html
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-203-fun-outside.html
Hugs



10 comments:
Super card Cathy; love that backing paper :-)
Hugs xx
A lovely card Cathy, James looks fabulous
Lorraine x
Love James, fab card
Gorgeous card Cathy, love James.
Hugs
Wendy xx
James is too cute, love your gorgeous colours.xx [aNNie]
Such a cute card Cathy!
Laine
xx
Aaawwww he's so cute Cathy - lovely card and love those clouds - Michelle x
Oh so cute, Cathy, I love James! What a great idea to add the clouds above his brolly!
I hope all is well.
Much love, Maggie xxx
Great card, I love all the colours.
Hugs xx
Great project. Thank you very much for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges this month.
Hugs, Iwona
Post a Comment