We have two sponsors:-
Prize is a:- SURPRISE
Prize:- $12 Gift Card
My 6 x 6 DT Card
Products Used
Digi Image:- DAISY GIRL - A DAY FOR DAISIES
Promarkers
Antique Linen D.I.
Dp:- Song Bird Collection - #844349 - Prima Marketing
Dies:- Open Petals - Finishing Touches - Delicate Daisies - CED1416 - Sue Wilson - Creative Expressions
Pearls from Mei-Flower
Wishing Well Charm from Live and Love Crafts
Also used Gesso but it doesn't seem to be showing.
Thank you for looking and do have fun playing in the Challenge.
I will be entering this for:- TWISTED THURSDAY CHALLENGE OVER ON OUTLAWZ CHALLENGE
13 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-107-anything-goes-optional.htmlhttp://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-january.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-63-winners-61.html
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-296-anything-goes-option-of.html
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ag-ch-16.html
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/dies-and-punches.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/pennys-challenge-210.html - Anything Goes
http://scrap-craft-inspiration.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-1-anything-goes.html
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-89.html - Anything Goes
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-186-punches-and-or-dies.html
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/anything-goes-our-first-monthly.html
http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-36-anything-goes-and-candy.html
Hugs





23 comments:
This is gorgeous Cathy, such a beautiful image and I love the soft colours.
hugs Sue xx
Wonderful card,Cathy!I love the soft colors!
Have a great day!
HUgs,Kari :)
A gorgeous card Cathy. Lovely image and colours.
Lorraine x
A beautiful card :-)
Beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene :D
Oh this is beautiful Cathy! such a sweet image and I love the cute wishing well charm! the daisies are gorgeous… they look like embroidery with the pretty paper! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Hope you are keeping well sweetie
Big hugs, Sue B xx
Just so beautiful Cathy. Loving the neutral tones.
Hugs
Desire
Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x
Beautiful creation Cathy I love not only the image but the papers and design it is lovely and simplistic which gives it a soft serene look to it, smashing make.
hugs
lorraine x
Lovely soft colour palette and fabulous image Cathy.
Laine
xx
Gorgeous image, gorgeous papers, die cuts, and charm! Just a gorgeous card!
This is gorgeous Cathy, beautiful image.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the sweet image and the flowers.
Kevin xx
Wow, such a pretty card! I love the image and the layout you used. Fab paper and embellishments, too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week! Hugs, Gail
Beautiful card Cathy. Love the image and colours too. Hugs Rita xxx
beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy hope to see you again and good luck xx
This is really beautiful, Cathy. I like how you arranged everything on this card, very sweet and stylish. The DP, image and embellishments go so well together...
Beautiful card, love the subtle colours you've picked. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD
Andrea x
Love the shaped card...... thank you for joining us for our punches and/or dies challenge at The Paper Shelter.... xo Nikki
Thanks for another lovely entry for my Patterned Paper January challenge. x
Beautiful colors - the offset image is beautiful. Thanks for dropping by our house at 613 Avenue Create.
Another fabulous card, Sweetie. Thank you for joining us over at Scribble and Scrap. Good luck.
xx
Very beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap&Craft!
Post a Comment