Afternoon peeps. The weather can't make it's mind up here today. Hope you are all having better weather where you are. My card today is another just because I want too.
Entering this for:- TWISTED THURSDAY OUTLAWZ CHALLENGE
My 6 x 6 Card
Products Used
Digi Image:- Young Love - Mo's Digital Pencil
Promarkers
Dies:- Twiggy Tree - No 98143
Flower Mound - No 98144 - Memory Box
Squares - S4-006 - Spellbinders
Cloud Trio - Die-namics - MFT
Scribble Flower - Cuttlebug
Dp:- Summer Breeze - FEPAD027 - Glittered and Plain Papers - First Edition
Gems from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
14 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-108-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://emeraldfaeries.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-63-its-all-about-bling.html
http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/cmc64-make-it-sparkle.html
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-246-always-anything-goes.html
http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/welcome-to-challenge-21-hats-valentine.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-january.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-64-winners-62.html
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-246-anything-goesoptional.html
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ag-ch-17.html
http://www.scrapyland-blog.com/ Ch#10 - Spots and Dots plus brand of dies sold at Scrapy Land
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=2385 - Up in the Clouds
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-90.html - Anything Goes
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/new-challenge-lovevalentine.html
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/anything-goes-our-first-monthly.html
Hugs
Monday, 26 January 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



35 comments:
Fab image.This is just gorgeous.xxx
This is a corker Cathy - I've seen this image before and really do like it. It's just perfect for an Anniversary card.
Hugs to you Sue Pxxx
What a fantastic card Cathy I love that image they look so romantic, I have noticed for some years that elderly couples are very romantic and loving, they do lovely little things like hold hands I find that so endearing, great die cuts and papers.
hugs
lorraine x
I just love this image -its fab for the occasion - love your cute layout too
Love that image on your adorable card! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #10!
Love this sweet image Cathy and your fabulous detail.
Laine
xx
A fabulous card Cathy. Lovely image and colours.
Lorraine x
Beautiful card. I love quiet colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week. Helena x
I think this is a lovely image. The clouds are great details and I love the tree and the spot you picked for it as well. So sweet a card.
very cute
Such a gorgeous card Cathy, I love the image and all the beautiful detailing.
Sue xx
What a lovely card! Cute little scene you created!
What a sweety Cathy!!! Love the image and your details are beautiful!
Have a nice day...
xxAngela
Oh,my this is wonderful,Cathy!Adorable image and details!
Have a great day!
Hugs,Kari :)
Aw where did you find that lovely image of me and my hubby lol! Fab card :-)
Aww this is SO sweet Cathy… such an adorable image… you've coloured it beautifully and the clouds are a really nice touch! Love the pretty blossom tree too… the colours on this card are just gorgeous!! :-))
I enjoyed Mr Selfridge last night! ;-) Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx
This is so gorgeous Cathy, I like the image and the embellishments
Kevin xx
just gorgeous, Cathy, LOVE that image!
hugs, Asha
Great card and love all the dies. Great colors also. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.
Adorable creation, love the scene created, beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
What a wonderful and endearing scene. Such a joyous creation.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.
oh I love this! that image choice is just wonderful.
Thank you for playing along with us over on the DP2 challenge blog
hugs Lou xx
Lovely card. I love this image. Thanks for sharing with us at Card Mania Challenge. Good luck
Vesi - DT
Love this. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x
Super cute card and gorgeous image! Thank you for joining us at Scrapy Land challenge and Good Luck!!
Lady E Scrapy Land DT
www.scrapartbyladye.blogspot.co.uk
What a wonderful anniversary card. Love that image. So glad you shared it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge.
Lovely sweet card!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx
such a sweet "young love" card, Cathy. I think sometimes the older we get, the sweeter that love is. Your card is fantastic. hugs, de
Hi, Cathy! I'm back with my other hat: Thanks for playing in the Scrapy Land Challenge using die cuts! I hope to see more of your pretty projects in the next challenge, too! hugs and blessings, de {Creative Smiles}
Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Sue DT xx
This is a sweet image and I love your presentation of it! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create! We love seeing you in the neighborhood.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner
Fantastic card! What a fun image! lovin' the clouds! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!
What a lovely card,Cathy.Love the die cuts and image.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x
aww thats a really lovely card :)
thank you so much for joining in the 'Love/Valentine' challenge over at That Craft Place
hugs Kerrie x
(DT)
Post a Comment