My 6 x 6 CAS Card
Products Used
Stamp Plate:- Feathered Friends - Sing Your Heart Out - HMC46 - House Mouse Designs - Joanna Sheen
Promarkers
Yellow Sakura Glitter Pen on the middle of the flower heads
Sentiment Stamp :- Feathers in the Wing - Clarity Stamps - A062 - FF
Thank you for looking, I am still experimenting with CAS, not sure. I like other peoples when I see them
11 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-93-anything-goes-woptional-cas.html
http://emeraldfaeries.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-60-things-with-wings.html
http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/photo-inspiration-challenge.html
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/october-challenge-animals.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-52-winners-50.html - Anything Goes
http://gruffiesandguests.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/ch10-anything-goes-with-option-of.html
http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/buttons-and-bows-for-challenge-hmfmc180.html or Anything Goes
http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/iic-181-anything-goes.html
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/super-fly.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-199-and-dt.html - Anything Goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-78.html - Anything Goes
Hugs




23 comments:
This is gorgeous Cathy. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and brilliant CAS design.
Hugs Sue xx
Gorgeous image Cathy, lovely card!
Amelia xx
This is lovely Cathy. Stunning CAS House-mouse creation.
Laine
xx
Awww adorable image Cathy, gorgeous card.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Hi Cathy, oh I just love this stamp...I have digi ones but need stamps...gorgeous colours too.xx
The Journey is the Start
Oh Cathy your colouring is SO beautiful !! what an adorable image… and the sentiment is so perfect with it! :-)
Hope you have a good day hun!
Big hugs
Sue B xx
What a cute creation Cathy! Wonderful coloring and design! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
Darlene
613 Avenue Create DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Wow, very unusual type of design coming from you. I had no idea you were such a great CAS maker! Well done!
Hi Cathy, simply beautiful. Love the image and the sentiment is perfect.
Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
Hi, Cathy! What a sweet card! How can anything with HM not be sweet? Love your color choices from the inspiration colors, and the wonderful sentiment! I can almost feel myself in the air, enjoying all my many feathers! LOL Great card design! hugs, de
Great job hun! Fab colours and the sentiment is lovely. It takes nerve to create CAS when you're not used to them, but this is super - be warned, they become addictive! Xx
Aw this is so pretty Cathy - just because cards are the best of all because you chose it from the heart! - i just love the sentiment. thank you for your kind words on my blog - it means a lot hugs Judith x
Adorable mice stamp and great CAS card! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo
Oh my word Cathy I think you have conquered the clean and simple design style card this is perfect, the image and sentiment look fantastic.
hugs
lorraine x
Clean and Simple and Adorable!!!
I love this image...one of my favorites and the sentiment simply perfect. Love it!!!
Gorgeous CAS mousey creation lovely colouring, fab anything goes card,..
Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall..
smiles Christine x
Gorgeous project!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!
Hugz
Laurian
What a fantastic CAS card Cathy and your colouring in fab, those mice are so darn cure !! Glad you could join in the fun at HMAFMC !!
hugs Diane xx GDT
Really cute creation. Thanks so for playing along with House Mouse & Friends Challenge.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Lovely image and sentiment. Great card.
Thank you for sharing at Inky Impressions.
Hugs, Ang x
Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Anything goes with the option of “Halloween/Halloween Colours” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx
It's a cute birthday card. I love the CAS-style.
Thanks for joining us at Gruffies & Guests October Challenge.
Silvia DT
Lovely CAS style card. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
Post a Comment