Prize is :- A SURPRISE GIFT
My A5 Landscape DT Card
Products Used
Double Sided Pearl Card Stock - Anna Marie Designs
Stamp Plate:- A Little Bit Festive - Christmas is Coming - SD-LBF-XMAS - Sheena Douglass
Promarkers - For the Post Box and Tree
Graph'It Markers for the Van and Ground
Icicles Stickles
Festive Berries D.I. For edges
Die:- Holiday - S6-015 - Spellbinders
Quite a simple and straight forward card today.
Thank you for looking.
10 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-95-anything-goes-woptional.htmlhttp://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/week-282-christmas.html
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/snowflakes-october-challenge.html
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge89-tag-it.html
http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/completely-christmas-challenge-35.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/chnc-challenge-extra-for-october-2014.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-54-winners-52.html
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/AG-ch-no-5.html
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-80.html - Anything Goes
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/the-pink-elephant-challenge-tpe274.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/chnc-challenge-extra-for-october-2014.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-54-winners-52.html
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/AG-ch-no-5.html
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-80.html - Anything Goes
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/the-pink-elephant-challenge-tpe274.html
Hugs



25 comments:
This is fabulous Cathy. Love Sheena's images. I have these and must colour.
Laine
xx
A great Christmas card Cathy. I love the image and your snowflake rectangle die.
Hugs Sarahxx
Beautiful card and I love the image you used! Lovely die cut too!
This is gorgeous Cathy, such a beautiful image and wonderful colouring.
hugs Sue xx
Fabulous and sweet card:)
Your cards below are lovely too.:)
Have a nice week.
Merethe
Awesome card love the design and colors. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafting for all Seasons challenge. Barb
beautiful love the pretty die cut edging and the tags looks great
hugs Kate xx
Oh this is gorgeous Cathy! what a fab design! love the image and the layout works so well with it… the frame is very pretty! :-)
I need to do a bit more Christmas shopping online next week! can't believe it's November at weekend!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs
Sue B xx
A fabulous Christmas card Cathy. Lovely image and design.
Lorraine x
Fabulous card Cathy love that image so much also the wonderful design a super make.
hugs
Lorraine x
This image is great also for a man. Kind of nostalgic too as there are many fake trees around now. Like in my home (a compromise with hubby)... Nice distressing effect.
Brilliant card Cathy, I like the truck image and the tickets
Kevin xx
I did wonder about coming to visit you today - after that comment about 51 Christmas cards I really don't know if you deserve a visit - you certainly know how to upset a girl lol!! - so glad I came though, I just love this card these Sheena Douglas stamps are just gorgeous and so beautifully coloured hugs Judith x
Fabulous Christmas card Cathy, great image and design.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Nothing like a good ol fashioned Christmas ... throw a tree into the back of your truck and drive home.... none of that Ikea palava! LOL! Love this card, beautifully coloured, Cathy.
hugs, Asha
Love the image and a great design, gorgeous snowflake frame too, have a great week xx
I just love that image Cathy. Super card and great lo. x
Love that image! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner
Very pretty xmas card. Love that background label! hanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Anything Goes Challenge! Nance, DT
Oooh hello Cathy. Fancy you finding me :-) I'm looking forward to seeing your cards. Great one :-) Alison59 xx
Aww,Wonderful card,sweetie!Love the colours and the snowflake!
Have a great weekend!
HUgs,Kari :)
Great card, I love the image and the die cut backing is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.
Gorgeous card Cathy. Great image and Fab die cut. Hugs. Evie
What a beautiful card to remind one of christmas. Love the tree on the truck idea
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects
Finally had the time to come visit your blog now that I am also on the TTCRD dt. Lovely cards and blog! I am now your newest follower and would love it if you stopped by my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment