A5 Portrait Card
Image and sentiment LA PASHE Decoupage Sheet - Remember When - Designer the lovely JAK HEATH
Artist - Jim Harker.
Pin Flair Glue
Card Stock from my stash.
Thank you for looking .
I wish to enter this for:-
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#26 - Anything Goes or International Colors
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/ #104 - Freestyle
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#13 - Anything Goes
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#45 - Steam Punk or Vintage
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#147 - Anything Goes
Hugs
XXXXXXXX


19 comments:
This is fabulous Cathy, a great decoupaged image.
hugs Sue xx
Awesome decoupage image love this type of card.xx
What a great decoupage image, Cathy! Fab card! Have a nice day! Hugs
Fabulous Cathy, I like the scene the dog is gorgeous.
Kevin xx
Beautiful,love the decoupage.xxx
Beautiful card Cathy. Love it. Hugs Rita xxx
Great card, Cathy. Keep going with the stash use - hope you are making a dent in it! Thanks for sharing another card with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week!
Hugs,
Cathy xx
Oh Wow! this is another awesome card Cathy! what a fab scene… the decoupage really brings it to life… so many lovely details! :-))
Hope you have a good week hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx
Brilliant card Cathy. I love the decoupaged image.
Lorraine x
Cathy this is done so creatively with decoupage sheets. Its a beautiful scene.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Fabulous card Cathy, great image.
Hugs Wendy xx
Great card. I saw it on Make it Monday. Thank you for your comments on my blog.
A terrific decoupage card. Such a lovely family scene. Saw this on MIM
this is great love the scene and the decoupage
Hugs Kate xx
Fabulous decoupage card Cathy.
Laine
xx
Gorgeous card and Fabulous image and colors. I saw this on MIM..Loz
Hey Cathy, this is fabulous, what a great image to decoup. Popped over from mim. Hope all is well with you hun. Joey xx
You've really got some great stuff hidden in your stash! These decoupage sheets have some beautiful scenes and I do like them being male too!
Oh my word, I just LOVE this! The 3-D is awesome....looks like a painting rather than a card...WTG!!
xo
Post a Comment