Morning peeps. Hope you are all well, those poorly I wish you better soon. It is time once again for another fabulous fortnight Challenge to start over at CREATIVE CARD CREW. This times theme is THE GREAT OUTDOORS
Our sponsor is:-
Prize is:-
My 6 x 6 DT Card
Products Used
Digi Image:- Bird House - Crafty Sentiment Designs
Promarkers
Sakura Glitter Pen
Antique Linen DI
Dp's :- Floral - PP003
Milton - PP006 - Wild Rose Studio
Punch :-Martha Stewart
Dies:- Petite Ovals Large - S4-138
Petite Scalloped Ovals large - S4-139 - Spellbinders
Fence - Magnolia DooHickey
Ribbon from my stash
Thank you for looking and have fun.
7 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#27 - Anything Goes - Optional Twist Create your own Challenge Chart on Challenge Blog
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#24 - Anything Goes
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/stamp-challenge.html Ch#10 - Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/MIM#148 - Anything Goes
http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#233- Anything Goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#14 - Anything Goes
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ - July 9th - 15th July- Anything Goes
Hugs
XXXXXXXX
Tuesday, 9 July 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
Gorgeous card Cathy. I love the image and beautiful colours
hugs Sue xx
This is just beautiful,love the image.xxx
Gorgeous card, I like the image, the papers and the fence.
Kevin xx
Cathy, this card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours and the richness of it. Hugs Rita xxx
Cathy this is an adorable little scene. Love the picket fence.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Very pretty!
How "tweet!" Lol! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Good luck,
Rene :D
Gorgeous card, lovely image and love the colours.
Hugs,
Evie
Fab card and I so love bird cages and the image you have used is beautiful..xx
Really gorgeous, I love the colours and the image and the fence die cut finishes it beautifully
Lindsay xx
Love what you've done with the die cut fence and ribbon on this card - they make a wonderful scene for your bird cage!
That fence punch is SO cute! You used it perfectly in your layout.
Your card caught my eye on MIM. Thanks, for sharing!
Very nicely done. Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge.
Gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
DT Call at Creative Fingers
what a sweet outdoors card. Great design.
Denise
Awwh, this is so cute! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your next visit!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner
Beautiful card you made! I love everything about it!
Thanks for playing along at OneStopCraftChallenge this week :-))
Hugs, Andreja
Such an attractive looking card, love the colours you have chosen to use. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenge's
Lady Anne's Blog
Post a Comment