It is time once again for a super Challenge to start over at CREATIVE CARD CREW Before moving on to this fortnight's challenge I would like to thank all those that entered last time's challenge , The Great Outdoors. There was some lovely creations. This time we would like BABY OR PREDOMINATE COLOUR PINK or BLUE. This is in the honour of our DT leader's Granddaughter and the new Royal baby for our DT friends.
Our sponsor this time is:-
SCRAPPING CENTER
Prize is:- $15 voucher
My 6 x 6 DT card
Products Used
Digi Image:- Double Take - Saturated Canary
Promarkers
85 Crystal Glitter - Art Institute Glitter
White Rose Lace from my stash but originally I think I bought it from The Hobby House
Pink 2" Tulle Flower - Princess#303566 - Bazzill
Cerise Pink Mesh - Kanban
Cardstock - Adorable Scorable - Hunkydory
6 x 6 Embossalicious Embossing Folder
Die:- Floral Ovals - S4-356 - Spellbinders
Sentiment Computer Generated
Thank you for looking and have fun.
14 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#29 - Anything Goes
http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/ - No Designer Papers
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#97 - Anything Goes
14 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#29 - Anything Goes
http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/ - No Designer Papers
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#97 - Anything Goes
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#96 - Anything Goes
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/ HIMCR#107- Freestyle
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#181 - Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#150 - Anything Goes
http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#235- Make your Own background
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#71- Monochromatic
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#16 - Anything Goes
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ - July 23-July 29 - Anything Goes
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/ - Use 2 or more Die Cuts
http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#72 - Monochromatic
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#25 - Anything Goes
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/ HIMCR#107- Freestyle
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#181 - Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#150 - Anything Goes
http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#235- Make your Own background
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#71- Monochromatic
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#16 - Anything Goes
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ - July 23-July 29 - Anything Goes
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/ - Use 2 or more Die Cuts
http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#72 - Monochromatic
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#25 - Anything Goes
Hugs
XXXXXXX


28 comments:
Gorgeous card Cathy. I love the glam image and pretty detailing
hugs Sue xx
This is a gorgeous card,love the image....fab details.xxx
Gorgeous hun, just brilliant xx
Gorgeous card and the challenge ideal with the new prince being born if doing baby...xx
Gorgeous and such a sweet image.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous card Cathy - love this image and the Spider's Web looks great behind the image.
Hugs Sue Pxxx
PS Congratulations on your win over on Challenges 4 Everybody - lucky lady!
Ha Cathy, your comment about the nudist beach made me chuckle, what I meant was, me on the beach minus the bikini, you'd never see me in one I'd scare the fish away. I think we are on a secluded beach just the two of us but will let you know when I get back in two weeks, another card or two to publish before then.xxx
What a beautiful pink card. Great design. Love the colors!
Denise
Beautiful card Cathy, I like the image the embossing and the flowers.
Kevin xx
Gorgeous card Cathy with wonderful colours and design. hugs, Pat K x
Beautifully done...love the sparkle!
This is a lovely card - fab image. Hugs, Claire x
Stunning card, I love the image, thank you so much for joining us over at the Anything Goes Challenge Blog for our anything goes challenge xhugsx Nikki
Beuatiful card Cathy, love the flowers!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra
Gorgeous card Cathy, fabulous image.
Hugs Wendy xx
your card is really romantic...love the Image and the flower on your card...really beautifully done
I am joining again the MIM and my card is number 73..if you could pop up to my Blog and leave me some love, I would be so glad...big hugs, Monika
WOW, what a gorgeous feminine creation! I love the texture and rose ribbon and your beautifully colored image! I'm impressed!
Totally gorgeous sweetie, love the beautiful image.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Your card is gorgeous. Love the coloring of this beautiful image. Saw this stunning creation on MIM.
There is just so much beauty going on here Cathy. So love those soft rose border.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
this is gorgeous love the sparkle on her dress
Hugs Kate xx
This is a gorgeous card, I just love this image and you've coloured her fantastic. Thank you for joining us at BMD. Good Luck xoxoxo
Gorgeous pink card Cathy love that gorgeous image also the flowers it all looks ACE.
hugs
lorraine x
Love this image Cathy and you have coloured her so well.
Laine
xx
Stunning work, Cathy
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles
~Michelle
lovely card - saw it on Mim x
What a beautiful image and a gorgeous card to match! Thanks for playing at Hiding in my Craft Room!
lovies, =o) kel
HIMCR DT
love that SC image- you have used it beautifully! thanks for joining us at Card Makin Mamas. x
Post a Comment