Afternoon peeps. Sorry I haven't been around to visit it you, I will try and catch up with you all later. I have been doing a few commissioned cards and haven't even had time to take pictures before they were needed. Also yesterday I went on a coach trip to Romford Market and a Salvation Army concert in the afternoon. I went with a lady from my apartment block and had a great time.
My Card today
Products Used
Stamp Plate:- Teddy with Penguin
Promarkers
Distress Inks
85 Crystal Glitter - Art Institute Glitter
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Dp's - A Winter's Tale Christmas Collection - DND 1601900 - Daisy and Dandelion
Dies:- LF-161 - Grand Labels One
S4-161 - Labels One - Spellbinders
LR0135 - Icicles
LR0134 - Christmas Stars - Marianne Designs
Punches:- Two different Snowflakes - X Cut
Thank you for looking and I hope you are all well today? If not I wish you better!
I wish to enter this for:-
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com - Ch#104 - My Sentiments Exactly
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com - Ch#92 - All Wrapped Up
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com - Winter Holidays
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Animals Acting Like People
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.uk - Bears-Bears-Bears
ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk - #109 - Anything Goes
www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com - Ch#115 - Anything Goes
Spark Your Creativity Now- Ch#2 - Anything Goes
www.craftdoormagazine.com - Ch#38 - Anything Goes
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Baby's First Christmas
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com - Ch#77 - Animals
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#96 - Diecuts and Punches
Hugs
XXXXXXXX
Thursday, 4 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

26 comments:
This is gorgeous Cathy......love the image and fab colours.xxx
Lovely and so sweet card.
Wish a lovely day.:)
Merethe
Gorgeous card Cathy. I love the image and fab colours too.
Thanks for joining this fortnights Di's Digi Design Challenge too.
Lorraine x
This is adorable Cathy - love that little bear with the penguin.
Hugs
Denise xx
What a fun piece, Cathy, love those berry colors you used and the bear is cute! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Papercraft Star.
what a gorgeous image so sweet and adorable creation, just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the sweet image, the shape,the papers and the icicles.
Kevin xx
The coach trip sounded good. I love your card - sweet 'all wrapped up' image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 92 - hope to see you again soon x
Great card, Cathy! Different card shape, cute image and fab icy embellishment! Glad you enjoyed your day out, Lisa x
Fabulous card hunny, love the image and the icicle border is a fab touch. Joey x
Gorgeous card Cathy, love the shape and the image x
Wonderful card,hun,love the colours and the image is so cute!
Have a great week!
Hugs,Kari :)
Cathy, your beautifully colored teddy with penguin looks fabulous on this shaped, snowy-scened, Christmas card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "My Sentiments Exactly!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose
Hi Cathy this is fantastic I totally adore that image also the wonderful card fold, colours and design, superb creation.
hugs
lorraine x
Hi Cathy this is fantastic I totally adore that image also the wonderful card fold, colours and design, superb creation.
hugs
lorraine x
thank you for your kind comment your following your visit to MIM your card is fab the image is such a cutie and colours work so well x
Adorable card Cathy! Terrific image and love how you colored this duo. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday!
Gorgeous creation, love the papers & die cuts you have used!
Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
oh gosh this is just gorgeous super image and the colours are just perfect bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylx
This is so adorable! Many thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!
Simply sweet and stunning. thanks for joining us at Di's digi designs challenge. xx
This is just so adorable. Love the image you used. Thank you for playing us at Incy Wincy Challenge this week!
Kaia, DT
A gorgeous card. Such an adorable image. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.
mags
x
This is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona
What a great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
This is fantastic. I love the design.
Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Delightful Challenges. Hope you will join us again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy
Post a Comment