My 4 x 4 Easel Box Card
From Side View
From Front View
My photographer once again says it was hard to photograph. Glittered everywhere but not showing up!!!!
Products Used
Stamp:- Christmas Candle - L.O.T.V.
Promarkers
Diamond Dust - Twinklets
85 Crystal Glitter - Art Institute Glitter
Snowflakes - Two Different X Cut Punches
Die - Poinsettia - LR0122 - Marianne Design
Glitter Card
Bp's - Member's Free download from Nov 2010 - Crafter's Companion
Glissen Gloss
Metal Sentiment and Brad -From My Stash
Template for Easel Box Card :- Here
Thank you for looking.
I wish to enter this for:-
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com - U for Up to You
http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com - Anything Goes
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#6 - Anything Goes
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com - Ch#140 - Christmas is Coming
http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com - A Christmas Card for the Girls
ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk - #113 - Anything Goes
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com - Ch#87 - Anything Goes
Spark Your Creativity Now- Ch#2 - Anything Goes
www.tammyscrapincorner.com - Ch#34 - Anything Goes
http://thecraftypad.blogspot.co.uk - #194 - Christmas is Coming
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com - #58 - Easel Cards
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#137 - Make 1 for Christmas
http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com - Ch#187 - Not Just an Ordinary Card
http://craftyannschallengeblog.blogspot.com - Ch#77 - Christmas in October
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk - Punch it Out
Hugs
XXXXXXXXXX
.gif)

49 comments:
Love your gorgeous card Cathy....fabulous image and papers.xxx
This is beautiful Cathy. I love the sweet image and the colours are so pretty
Hugs Sue
It is brilliant Cathy, I like the image and the papers.
Kevin xx
Lovely and beautiful card and I love your image and design is fab.:):)
Hugs Merethe
Hi Cathy, it's me again! Just popping back for another look at your gorgeous card and to say thank you for taking part in Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
Sue
Cathy you have made a very lovely box. I love boxes! Saw this one on MIM. NancyD
This is Gorgeous Cathy. I have never attempted to make one of these! seems quite complicated!
hope your keeping well x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk
This is Gorgeous Cathy. I have never attempted to make one of these! seems quite complicated!
hope your keeping well x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk
Gorgeous creation hun, i love the image and colours. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. luv gina xx
wow fabulous love this soft creation so detailed too
Hugs Kate xx
Ah..now why didn't I think of that!!..it's so cute! Thanks for the inspiration, and big hugs for stopping by sweetie..muah!
xo
Judy
Gorgeous box Cathy. I love the image, she's fab. Gorgeous colours and sparkle too.
Lorraine x
Hi Cathy, I'm fluttering on in from MIM! :o) You did such a beautiful job on this easel box. It looks fantastic! The image is adorable and I love the colors. It's a shame sparkle is so hard to capture, but I bet we're all pretty good at imaging it! :o) Marvelous project! So happy I stopped by and I hope you have a sparkly day. :o)
Hugs and blessings!
Gorgeous box i love the colours . Thanks for sharing at Osaat . Hugs trisha
This is so gorgeous Cathy, adorable image and love the pretty colours.
Hugs Wendy xx
Fabulous card hunny, love the image and gorgeous drawer. Saw you over on mim too. Joey xx
What a gorgeous card!! I love the image and the colors are wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Paper Playtime!!
Blessings
Shawnee
This Box Is precious.
I love it so much.
Thank you for your entry this week, Please come back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner
Such a wonderful Easel box Cathy...love that LOTV image, gorgeous colouring.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wow, what a wonderful easel box card--great design! Love the image, papers, die cuts, special effects, and pretty colors! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Beautiful! It's always hard to capture glitter in photos!
Thank you for playing in the Christmas is Coming Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
Fabulous, cute card, love the colours and the image.
luv
Debby
Very Pretty box. Love the colors and the image is so cute. Nicely done. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's scrapin corner.
Hugs,
Archana
A lovely project, beautifully made. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x
Wow this is stunning, I love the image and pretty papers.. and well done too on doing your first easel box card! Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and OSAAT. Good luck xxx
What a great project! I am loving the easel box! I think I may need to make one myself. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime :)
michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
Fabulous project.....looks fab!
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x
Jenny x
Absolutely love your easel box Cathy. Great design with the snowflakes, flowers and glitter. Love the colour combo and snowy texture too. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Hugs Bettina xx
Beautiful easel box card love the colour and the LOTV image thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
Carol DT x
Love love love your card Cathy. It was lovely to see you at Ally Pally and look forward to catching up again real soon. Finally got back to blogland after a very long time away!
TTFN. Lynne xxx
Beautiful easel-box card, lovely colours, and cute image! The snowflakes are really beautiful decoration...
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular sunday challenge!
Hugs Jessica
I love these wee boxes Cathy and you have made a super one here. Love the image and the colours.
Edna x
Fantastic easel box card cathy. Saw this on MIM..Loz
Hi Cathy!
Oooo I love this easel box... and in my favourite size of 4x4.
I have a nightmare photographing my creations too as they are usually covered in glitter.
Hugs
Sandra x
A really beautiful easel box, brilliantly crafted. Everything works so well together.
I saw you project on MIM, thanks for sharing your creativity.
Hugs Sheryl xx
WOW.........sweetie this is absolutely fantastic, you should def make more of these hun.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Great card! I love the non-traditional Christmas colors! Sweet image and love the snowflake! Thanks for joining the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Danielle:)
Superb card. So lovely. I like the colors you have used and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards, which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.
What a sweet image that compliments your box easel card, lovely colours chosen too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie DT
Cute and captivating from any angle it doesn`t see that it`s first creation showing your extraordinary skills..kindly share your design of Plastic cards ....
You are still creating beautifully. This is going to make a very special gift for someone. Saw you on MIM and had to pop over to say hi.
Love it Cathy! Really want to learn to make one of these - you did an amazing job. Thanks for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)
I love your gorgeous easel box card, Thanks for joining in with our make 1 for xmas challenge over at OSAAT
Good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Forever Friends DT member
OSAAT DT member
WOWSER !!!! Cathy this is fabulous, you are so talented .
A Fabulous entry to our “Punch it out” Challenge ,and thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Good Luck Hugs Elaine
This is gorgeous, such a pretty image and lovely colour combination.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x
What a beautiful card Cathy, thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan
Very sweet box card, love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good luck! Sandy :)
Beautiful card Cathy, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x
A gorgeous box Cathy. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol x
Post a Comment