Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Snow 5

Afternoon peeps.  Another card just because I want too.  This is becoming a habit!!!  I have noticed that I have made a FEW Christmas cards lately.  Lol!!!  Sorry if you don't like the "C" word mentioned.

My A5 Card




Products Used

Digi Image:- Snow 5 - Whoopsi Daisy
Promarkers
Chalks
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Dp:- Christmas Contemporary Colossal Paper Pack - PMA297 - Papermania
Punches :- Two different Snow Flakes - X Cut
Lace from my stash

Thank you for looking.

I wish to enter this for:-

christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Lilac and Lace
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk -Make it Girly or Their Image Anything Goes
ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk - #107 - Anything Goes
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com - Starting Christmas Early
www.tammyscrapincorner.com - Ch#28 - Anything Goes
Spark Your Creativity Now - Ch#1 - Anything Goes
http://natalieandamy.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#1 - Anything Goes
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com - Emboss It
http://notrealstamps.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#2 - For a Friend


Hugs


XXXXXXXXXXX

26 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Cathy another beautifully designed card. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Wednesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy this is s fabulous Christmas card well done , isnt she sweet , Big Hugs Elaine
Thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week and for using a Whoopsi Daisy image .

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Cathy! what a sweet image and your colouring is beautiful… Love the snow effect… the papers and embellies are really scrummy!
Hope you are having a good week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Cumbrianlass said...

A beautiful card, I love the colours and the image is gorgeous

Thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and for using a Whoopsi Daisy image and very good luck
Janet

Anne said...

You can mention the C word if you like Cathy. I made all my cards before I gave up crafting and have quite a few pressies in my box already so I'm getting there ... only 14 weeks to go!

Brilliant card for some lucky person! Hugs xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Cathy. I love the sweet image and your great colours.

Hugs Sarahxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Cathy,love the image and fabulous details.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

hi hun, oh gorgeous lilac and lace so pretty and love the image, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Chrissy said...

So pretty Cathy, love the image and colours, so cute.


Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
Luv CHRISSYxx

Angela said...

Gorgeous card Cathy..... love the colourcombo!!!
xxAngela

Kim said...

such a pretty christmas card! love the cute image.
Kim x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous lilac and lace, a fabulous Christmas card.
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the image the embossing the colours and the lace.
Kevin xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, love the sweet image and colours.
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

Such a lovely Christmas card Cathy, you have coloured your image beautifully and I love the embossed panel and pretty papers.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a sweet holiday image and I loved that you you did in the pretty purple and lilac hues. And, I spotted you at MIM!!

Miradormakings said...

This is gorgeous Cathy i just love the colours you have used for this Christmas card. Thanks for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week and for using a Whoopsi Daisy image.

Joan x

brenda said...

You made a really sweet card Cathy, but I'm afraid it's not eligible for Penny Black and More challenge as you have used the Digi image.

There is still plenty of time to join in with another of your pretty cards using a stamped image.

B x

Miria said...

Such a sweet cad, Cathy! Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, hugs, Miria x

Planetsusie said...

Hi Cathy - this is beautiful and I love the colours. The design is brilliant.

Hugs Sue P xxx

Unknown said...

I have so enjoyed your blog and your creation is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I wish you well in the this week's Challenge. We hope to see you back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty, love the colours and the sweet image
Lindsay xx

G8country life said...

Hi Cathy gorgeous lavender Christmas card. Awesome snow and embossing : ) thank you for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner-Elisa

**If you would like to be a Guest Designer with us please add GDT to your entry. At the end of every challenge one(random) winner will be chosen.

Bettina L. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Cathy. Love how you've used the whoopsi daisy image and used monochrome purple colours with it. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy this week too. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Hugs Bettina xx

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty card, love your embossing

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

Hugs

Jo x

Lynda said...

A very beautiful card, great colours. Thank you for entering the Digi Galore challeng.

Lynda