Morning peeps. It is pouring of rain here today, but this is a scheduled post so it might be sunny you never know. Lol!!! It is time for another Challenge to start over at CREATIVE CARD CREW . Our Challenge today is MOSTLY PURPLE. Our sponsor is:-
ROBYNS FETISH The prize is 4 digi images.
My 6 x 6 Square DT Card
The picture I am afraid doesn't do it justice. It is very sparkly and glittered but the camera has flattened it.
Products Used
Digi Image - Home for the Holidays - ROBYNS FETISH
Promarkers
DI - Stormy Sky
85 Crystal - Art Institute Glitter
Sentiment Ticket from Crafty Ann
Backing Paper :- Contemporary Christmas - Colossal Paper Pack - Papermania PMA297
Dies:- Icicles - LR0135 - Marianne Designs
Punches:- Snowflakes x2 - X Cut
Glitter Card - from Stash
Have a great time and if you are anything like me you can get a start on those Christmas cards. Lol!!!!!
I would like to enter this for:-
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com - Ch#54 - Add a Sentiment
www.trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#173 - Children
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Use More Than 1 Diecut or Punch
http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com - Ch#90 - Tags or Flags
fatpageswithattitude.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#23 - Anything Goes
ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk - #108 - Anything Goes
http://natalieandamy.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#1 - Anything Goes
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com - Ch#84 - Punches Plus add a Sentiment
Spark Your Creativity Now - Ch#1 - Anything Goes
www.tammyscrapincorner.com - Ch#29 - Design a Card for a Kiddie.
http://notrealstamps.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#2 - For a Friend
Hugs
XXXXXXXXX
Tuesday, 25 September 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

31 comments:
This is just gorgeous Cathy,love the image and great colours.xxx
Love your gorgeous card, what a fab snowman too.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous card Cathy. I love the snowman, he's fab! Gorgeous colours and layout too.
Lorraine x
Love this, Cathy
Margaret xx
Lovely card with a sweet and fun image:)
Love the snow punch :):)
Merethe
fantastic christmas card Cathy! hope you've had a chance to play with all your new goodies from ally pally?!
Kim x
What a cute card, my favourite colour too!!! Love all the sparkle! :)
Thanks for joining us over on Fat Pages With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x
This is gorgeous Cathy, I like the sweet image the icicle border and the snowflakes.
Kevin xx
What a beautiful card. Lovely colors and I love the snowman. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.
-Wenche
Beautiful card!!! Love the snowman and the great colors. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)
Terrific card! I love the purple colour scheme and the icicle border. I found you at Make It Monday.
This is gorgeous Cathy. Love those hanging icicles and all the fab glitter.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
Hugs
Denise xx
Gorgeous Christmas card, I love all the sparkle and your fab colouring of this snowman!
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!
You can see all the glitter if you blow the card up - so to speak Cathy. It looks amazing and those colours are gorgeous.
Hugs Sue Pxxx
This is fantastic, Cathy! I adore snowmen and I love purple. :-D So happy that you decided to enter our "Cards for Kids" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
NanaConnie DT
This is gorgeous Cathy...really must start my Christmas cards.
Hugs Wendy xx
Well I zoomed in Cathy and I can see lots of sparkle!! so I can imagine how wonderful it must look in real life!! :-)
Love the cheery snowman and his bird friends… the paper and embellies are all gorgeous… it's a real corker of a card!!
Hope you are well hun
Big Hugs
Sue xx
Cute...love all the sparkle!
Hi Cathy
A gorgeous card just love this image and fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at BEARLY MINE CHALLENGES
Hugs Dianne xx
This is gorgeous Cathy!
Oh lordy, I really MUST make a start on the dreaded xmas cards soon.
Chrissie xx
Lovely card thanks for joining craft this week
gorgeous purples and love your sweet image just beautiful
Hugs Kate xx
Beautiful Card! Thank you for playing along at Natalie & Amy's Challenge!
XXX
Cute card, love that edging. Thanks for linking up with MIM this week
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy
Such a fun and festive card! I found you on Make It Monday! Candice
http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com
Gorgeous. Loving the icicle border. I need that!!
Susan x
Such lovely looking card. It's stunning! Thanks for joining us in our sentiment challenge at the BMC challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie
Fabby looking card, It's stunning. Thanks for joining us in our sentiment challenge at the BMC challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie
Fantastic card Cathy that is one fun snowman I love how you have used the die cuts also your choice of colour superb wrok.
hugs
lorraine x
what a fantastic card, you really have captured winter there
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic
Designing for:
Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K
Post a Comment