TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS. This week's theme is a Sketch and has been chosen by LISA
Lisa's Sketch
Our Sponsor is:-
My 6 x 6 Square DT Card
Products Used
Image and Sentiments :- From Happy Hoppers - Special Day - JSHM067 - House Mouse Designs from Joanna Sheen.
Promarkers
Dp's:- Spring Feast - FEPAD015 - First Edition
Dies:- LF-124 Grand Scalloped Circles
LF-114 Grand Circles - Spellbinders
Cloud Trio - Die-namics
LR0230 - Shells - Marianne Designs
B161 Lace Corner - Deco A - Cheery Lynn Designs (I was lucky enough to win mine in a candy from My Crafty Heart)
Martha Stewart Punch
Prima Flowers Coloured with Promarkers
Flower Middle from www.mycraftyheart.co.uk
Have a great time with Lisa's Sketch.
I wish to enter this for:-
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com - Ch#99 - Birthdays
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com - Ch#132 - Anything Goes
http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#18 - Anything Goes
ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk - #104 - Anything Goes
http://papelitosstamps.blogspot.com.es - Ch#9 - Pretty in Pink
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com - Ch#51 Birthdays
http://natalieandamy.blogspot.co.uk - Ch#1 - Anything Goes
Hugs
XXXXXXX




27 comments:
Oh this is adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby
This is gorgeous Cathy,lovely image and colours.xxx
Such a sweet card and image Cathy. Love the bunny.
Hugs
Laine
X
Aww, he's so cute! Love the colours and design too.
Lorraine x
Fab card Cathy. I often think about putting clouds on my cards. Never quite got round to it but it's very effective!
Susan x
Ah, hanging out with a friend, eating ice cream. Don't I wish I was there instead of work! :) Cute card. Have a terrific weekend!
Hi Cathy, this image is so darned cute, love how you added the clouds and the seashells are a perfect touch.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs Sue W.
This is so wonderful,Cathy!!
Lovely image and papers!
Have a great weekend :)
hugs,Kari :)
Oh wow! This is just sooo adorable, I love the sweet image and the soft colours, so beautiful
Lindsay xx
Adorable and so gorgeous Cathy, love the image.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Wendy xx
Hi Cathy .
Sweet image and great colours for this lovely card .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
awwwwwwwww you know how much I adore these critters, love this image shame it is not suiting the weather at the moment, may be it will inspire the sun to come out, gorgeous card
Hugs Kate xx
Gorgeous card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥
This is just beautiful. All the elements woks so perfectly together. Wishing you a fab weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member
This is gorgeous Cathy what a fabulous DT card well done , thank you so much for your super comments on my blog . Have a super weekend
Big Hugs Elaine
I love this image. So cute! Your colored them so sweetly.
PS I saw you on MIM
Love your cute house mouse card coloured beautifully and love your little clouds-thanks for joining us at LEJ designs this week
carol DT x
Cute card, loveyour layout andcolours. Thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck. Chris xx
Such a sweet image! Thanks for playing in our 'Birthdays' Challenge #51!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!
Such a cute card, love that image.
Hugs
Cathy xx
Very cute, love Housemouse, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x
Lovely and so sweet card,love the image:):):)and your colouring is wonderful too.
Wish you a wonderful week:):)
Hugs Merethe
fab card and image hun thank you for joining us at Natalie and Amys for our first challenge
hugs Wendy
This is so cute! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥
Artist
at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!
Gorgeous card sweetie love the image & the clouds.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Such a cute card Cathy. it will win the aaaahhhhh award for cuteness. Just so pretty.
Shirley
Oh my word Cathy another gorgeous card I really love the image also the wonderful colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Post a Comment