He has two interests, he is a football ref and also a cricket umpire. I couldn't find an image for a cricket umpire so did a comical cricket player. I did find a series of umpire signals so used that as the embellishment. I suppose it would have been better to do it the other way round but I have only just thought of that. Lol!!! If I had a brain I would be dangerous. Anyway I have just popped it up to the lady and she was happy.
My 8 x 8 Easel Card
Products Used
Bp's - from Free Downloads
Cricket Player - Brewster's Cricket from Free Downloads
Cricket Signals - Google
Football Ref - Google
Black and White Corners/Star/Football Button/Go Team and Baker's Twine - From Stash
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Thank you so much for looking.
I wish to enter this for:-
ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk - #101 - Anything Goes
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.co.uk - Anything Goes
Hugs
XXXXXXXXX


14 comments:
Love this card,so much fun on it.
Fab work.
Wish you a lovely and sunny day:):)
Hugs Merethe
Brilliant card Cathy, I like images the papers and the design.
Kevin xx
Fabulous card Cathy,love the images and great the papers.xxx
This is lovely, love the image and your layout, Gaynor x
Hi Cathy I think you got it just right the images and design are perfect I am sure he will love it. I hope that you enjoy your trip to the Cotswolds
Hugs
Lorraine x
Such a fun card hunnie..lovely mans card!!
Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week...
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx
Super cards Cathy xx Jan
Oh Cathy this is wonderful !!! it's a fab design and you've found perfect images and papers!! I just know that Richard is going to love this!! :-)
I really hope the weather bucks up for your trip on Thursday! :-)
Have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx
such a fun card and perfect papers
hugs Kate xx
Great card Cathy. Isn't it wonderful making bespoke cards to peoples requests..... completely unique.
Hugs
Sandra x
Really fab hun, great papers and the images are brilliant
Lindsay xx
Cathy, this is perfect for a man. Love it.
Hop on over to Doing Life - for a chance to win some lovely digi stamps to value of 20$.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member
Hiya Sweetie, this is such a fab and fun card, love that ref! Saw you over on mim, although I need to visit more often, sorry hunny. Joey x
Hey ! Nice Cards it's awesome designing, thanks for share.
60th birthday cards
Post a Comment