The CD Sunday Challenge - Buttons & Bows. To enter this challenge click here .
Thank you fro looking for the third time today.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY POLICY FOR ALL BLOGGERS Thank you for visiting my blog. By taking part in any activity on my blog (foll...
7 comments:
Hello Kathy
I just had to leave you a comment, as your card is gorgeous. I love the image and all the details.
luv
irene
xxxx
Stunning card Cathy. Gorgeous image and love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. tess x
This is beautiful Cathy,love the colours and image.Thanks for sharing this week at CD Sunday.xxx
Beautiful card Cathy, I love that CD.
Pam x
Gorgeous card Kathy, this is one of my favourite images from Floral Fantasy and of course my favourite colours.
Thanks for joining in with us again at CD Sunday
Christine xx
Such a lovely card Cathy, this is such a pretty image and I love the colours. Thanks for joining in with us again at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
So beautiful and pretty.
Hugs Emma x
Post a Comment