Digital Tuesday Challenge#71 - Butterflies or Lace (or both). To enter this challenge click here .
For this 8 x 8 card I have used digi image "Butterfly" from Sketch Stamper. I have printed it twice and decoupaged it. The colouring media is Promarkers. The butterfly has been glittered using #85 Crystal art glitter from Art Institute. The bp is "Beloved" item#852 Aged Florals papers by Nancie Rowe-Janitz from Fancy Pants Designs. The lace doily is from Ribbon Box and has been coloured with an ink pad. The lace trim is from my stash. The sentiment I found in my stash already printed. It is fom one of Joanna Sheen's CDROM's but sorry I can't remember which one.
Thank you for looking for a third time today. I am nearly caught up. Lol!!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

7 comments:
Such a pretty card Cathy, I love the colours.
Pam x
Wowzer Cathy this is excellent those papers and butterfly look stunning I love it thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Stunning card, Cathy.
I can't resist butterflies or lace :-)
Love the doily - I didn't know square doilies even existed!!!
x
Stunning Cathy I love the butterfly.xxx
Oooooooooooooo WOW, this is absolutely GORGEOUS Cathy.
My two favourite themes, Butterflies, Lilac and your Lace is beautiful. Think I will have to pop over to see what this is all about.
Christine xxx
oh WOW Cathy, this is gorgeous!!!
I'm so glad you came to play with us @ Digital Tue!
blessings!
Simply Beautiful! Thanks for the mention, you can find a link on our FaceBook Fan Club
info@artglitter.com
http://www.artglitter.com
http://artglitterblog.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Glitter/330357605104
Post a Comment