Bah Humbug Christmas Challenge#32 - Winter Wonderland. To enter this challenge click here .
Thank you for looking and I do appreciate your comments.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY POLICY FOR ALL BLOGGERS Thank you for visiting my blog. By taking part in any activity on my blog (foll...
6 comments:
Fab card Cathy, I really love that image - its beautiful
Claire xx
This is stunning Cathy.xxx
Cathy, this is such a beautiful card, I love the wintry scene. I must get a move on with mine. Hugs Rita xxxx
Love this sweet image and how you have highlighted areas with glitter - super card. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Hello Kathy
Oh Wow your card is stunning, and what a fabulous, gorgeous image - I love it. I love the snowflakes and the added robin in the corner.
Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!
luv
irene
xxxx
Love it! Thanks for the mention, you can find a link on our FaceBook Fan Club
info@artglitter.com
http://www.artglitter.com
http://artglitterblog.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Glitter/330357605104
Post a Comment