Sunday, 6 April 2025

We Love Stamping April Challenge

Morning Folks.  It is time for a new Challenge to start over at https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/  Where the theme this month  is :-

FAVOURITE STAMP-USING EMBELLISHMENTS - LACE, RIBBON, FLOWERS  ETC.  CHOSEN BY ME!

there is always the anything goes option.

 My 7 x 7 Card


Very Glittered but unfortunatley not showing up in the photo


                                   Products Used.

Digi Image - Fae2 - I bought it when there was Fitztown about, now known as Morgan's Artworld.  I don't know what the image is called now!

Promarkers

Sakura Glitter Pens

Crystallina Sparkelicious Glitter - Chole's Creative Cards

B/p - Wish - Item#650 - Nancie Rowe-Janitz - Fancy Pants Designs

Dies:- Lace Corner Deco A - Cheery Lyn Designs

Leaves#1 - Little Claire Designs

Corner Punches from Martha Stewart and X-Cut

Flowers / Lace and peel offs from my Stash.

Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge.

Stamps from Fairy Hugs for the winners


Hugs


XXXXXXX


9 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Cathy love both the image and flower display
hugs
lorraine x

brenda said...

We all struggle with the glitter on photos Cathy, but can imagine it on that little sweeties wings.

B x

pinky said...

Such a lovely card with a sweet image. Love all the ornate die cuts and pretty spray of flowers Cathy.

Crafting Queen said...

Very pretty card. Anesha

HilaryJane said...

What a lovely card for a special 80yr old. Such a pretty image and you have coloured her beautifully xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and image. Sparkle is a nightmare to take photos of x

Linby said...

I can imagine the sparkle - it's very pretty. So sad you are leaving us. Lx

Mervi said...

Lovely and very special card;-))m

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful fairy, I think I have it too, I must go and check, thanks for reminding me of Morgans images, I haven't used one for an absolute age. I love how you have shown her off, a beautiful card with lovely details, Cathy. x