In some respects it seems to have gone quickly and others it has dragged, it is a year today since my darling boy died, far too young.
Thankfully I will be with some of my Salvation Army family this afternoon, not that I will be able to concentrate on the Bible Study.
Anybody else that has losted a child at what ever age I feel for you. You don't expect your child to die before you.
Hugs
xxxxxx



8 comments:
Time has gone quickly but the loss will remain but so will the wonderful memories, sending my prayers to you Cathy
hugs
lolo x
I echo exactly what Lorraine has said Cathy. I have no idea how you have got through the heartache and hope those treasured memories of a loving son give you some peace and comfort.
B x
Cathy I am sending you hugs and my prayers xx
I’m thinking of you and I’m glad you have a community and people around you for support.
Can it really be a year ago already? I can't believe it. I can understand how challenging your loss still is. It must still seem like it was yesterday. So sad xx
I’m thinking of you and sending big hugs xx
Sending lots of love and hugs.
Lorraine xx
Sending lots of comforting hugs. Emmax
Post a Comment