Monday, 15 April 2024

One from My Saved Work

Morning Folks.  This card was saved in my made file.  It was orginally to be one of my Design Team cards but the Design Team member has since stepped down and the challenge for that month will now be changed.

It wasn't to be one of my favourite subjects so all is fine.

My A6 Card

Laying Down

Standing

Products Used

Stamp:- One of a set of two from :- Globleland at Amazon

Stamped with Brushed Corduroy and Scattered Straw Distress Inks

Leaf Stamp:- Background Leaves - Honey Doo Crafts

Ink Pad:- Tuxedo Black - Memento

Promarkers - Pear Green

Cardstock :- Golden Yellow and Chartreuse Green - Limetree Crafts

Thank you for looking. 

Hugs

XXXXXXXX

3 comments:

brenda said...

Know just the theme you mean Cathy, I'd done mine as well as was a tad outside my comfort zone, but of course that's the challenge I guess.

Like the colours and would make a perfect masculine card.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi Cathy, understand your feel, sometime the themes aren't our cup of tea... but it's part of the play! :D The leaf is so pretty and the gears for the background make it perfect for masculine recipient, as well the simple design.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cathy what a fabulous card I love the leaf as the focal point I also love the colours and how you have layered the papers at an angle it is so effective I do this with mine sometimes you have done a great job with this
hugs
lolo x