Morning Folks! It is time once again for a new Challenge to start over at:-
https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/ Where the Challenge this month is:-
FEMININE chosen by ME - There is also Anything Goes option. There must be at least one piece of Stamping on your creation.
My 8 x 8 DT Card Standing
Laying Down
Products Used
Digi Stamp:- Adeline - Julia Spiri
Promarkers Used:- Leaf Green-Pink Carnation-Fuchia Pink-Pink Lobster-Lavender-Cool Grey-(Skin):- Ivory-Blush-Oatmeal- (Hair)-Sandstone-Caramel- (Eye Shadow and Lipstick)-Lilac
Dies:- Curved Rectangles - Mega Nesties-S5-006 - Spellbinders
BP:- Tea with Jane-719- Stella Ruby - Basic Grey.com
Gem Embellishment on the ribbon:- The Hobby House
Droplet Gem recycled from my bedroom light shade, that everytime I dust it I manage to break some off when it gets caught in the duster.🤣
Ribbon and 80 peel off from my stash.
Sentiment computer generated.
Thank you for looking do have fun playing the Challenge.
9 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2024/03/march-2024-anything-goes-w-optional.html
https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/week-770.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/classic-design-challenge-02-2024-febmar.html
https://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2024/03/march-2024-crafts-galore-encore.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/crafty-catz-challenge-666.html
https://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2024/02/516-anything-goes-star-stampz.html
https://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2024/02/february-challenge-for-someone-you-love.html
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2024/03/morgans-artworld-challenge-74.html
Hugs
XXXXXX




13 comments:
You choose one of my favourite topics, Cathy :) and your card looks amazing! Julia Spiri have the most beautiful women, so expressive, and you coloured her very well! Love the background and well done saving the droplet gems from your light shade!! :D They made fabulous embellishments on your card! Love the ribbon with bow and gem too!
Have a lovely Sunday!
Fabulous and feminine card;-))m
This is absolutely gorgeous Cathy I love the image so much the colours are fabulous so is that lush background paper I also love how you have done that ribbon it looks real classy a super make and can I also thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x
What a gorgeous personalised card. I bet she loved it. The image is beautiful and the colouring perfect. The background paper works really well and the ribbon is a brilliant finishing touch. I have just noticed those little crystals too. They take the card to another level and add some lovely sparkle xx
A gorgeous feminine card Cathy and such dramatic use of colour. A great theme choice, thank you. Thanks also for joining in over at Allsorts challenge.
B x
I love the feminine theme, one of my favs, so thanks for choosing it. Your card is so beautiful, with a lovely arty feel to it.
Many thanks for sharing this lovely, feminine themed card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine
A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx
She is stunning with the pops of color from the flowers....love it! Thank you so much for joining us here at 613 Avenue
~Tamara
So lovely how you have backed and framed out this gorgeous image! Beautiful florals, ribbon and gem! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
Katrina DT
Beautiful - love the colours you've used.
Thanks for having me as a Guest Designer again this month.
Helen x
Lovely how you've used the (Spellbinders?) dies. Great embellishments too!
Gorgeous girly card
Post a Comment