I am very sorry to my blogging friends, I am not feeling up to commenting on your cards at the moment.
My youngest son died last Sunday 23rd July very suddenly and unsuspected. I have scheduled posting already set up for the next couple of months that had already been done before I received this awful news.
I am trying my best to endeavour to keep up with my DT commenting.
Keep well all of you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

10 comments:
We've already exchanged mails/messages Cathy and you know how sorry I am for your tragic news. My love and prayers are with you and your family.
B x
Kathy I cannot find any other way to contact you, but I thought you may find comfort in this devotion
https://www.incourage.me/2023/07/god-has-been-near.html
Blessings and prayers
Maxine
My prayers and heartfelt sympathy with love Cathy.
Faith x
Hello Cathy, I am so sorry to read your tragic news. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs Marlene
I am so sorry to read the news about your youngest son.
You are in my thoughts.
sending love. Lx
What a terrible thing to have happened. I am so sorry to hear it. You just do what you feel up to and don't worry about commenting xx
I'm thinking of you. Hugs Lynn x
this is so terrible, I am so sad. thinking about you and sending love.
Sending you my condolence in this awful time. So very sad and sorry for what happened, you and your family are in my prayers.
Biggest hugs
So sorry for your loss, take your time and don't worry about blogland
Hugs
Mervi
Post a Comment