Morning folks, I hope all is well with you all? It is time once again for the midway posting over at:- https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/ Where the Challenge this month is:-
ANYTHING GOES STAMPED WITH AN OPTION OF CAS.
REMEMBER THE STAMPING MUST BE THE MAIN FOCAL POINT OF YOUR PROJECT NOT JUST A SENTIMENT.
My 5 x 7 DT Card
Products Used
Stamps:- Simple Snowdrops - Honey Doo Crafts
Watermark Stamp Pad - Versamark
True White Embossing Powder - Cosmic Shimmer
( The embossing does shimmer I.R.L)
Red bow from my stash.
Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy playing the Challenge.
6 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2023/06/june-2023-anything-goes-woptional-twist.html
https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/06/week-733.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/06/classic-design-challenge-june-6.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2023/06/june-2023-challenge-112-crafts-galore.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2023/06/crafty-catz-challenge-642-anything-goes.html
https://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2023/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-467.html
Thrilled I was a winner over at Allsorts Week 733.
Hugs
XXXXXXXX




8 comments:
A very dramatic feel with the white on black and then the splash of red Cathy.
B x
It's a so pretty card, Cathy! Thanks for your comment, I know that you are very busy!
Have a lovely week!
Lovely card Cathy, very elegant. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx
Striking and lovely card;-))m
Simple and perfect. Great use of those sentiments too xx
This is gorgeous, so striking with the white embossing on black. Very chic!
love Mags b x
Wonderful CAS design and the little red bow is so sweet. Thanks for all the lovely comments you leave me.
Very elegant and beautiful design. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore #112 Challenge.
Post a Comment