Thursday, 18 May 2023

We Love Stamping - May Midway Challenge.

 Morning peeps.  Where is all these weeks disappearing to?  It is time once again for the midway of the May Challenge over at https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/  Where the Challenge is:- IN THE GARDEN

Please remember the focal part of your creation has to be a stamped image or (digi stamp image) not just a sentiment.

My 4 x 4 Card

Laying Down


Standing

Products Used

I think this is the smallest card I have ever made!

Stamp:- A very old wooden one - Personal Impressions 129 Q.  (I think it is the first time I have ever used it as I usually make larger cards.)
Promarkers
Tumbled Glass D.I.
Backing paper :- Coffee in the Arbour - Enjoying the Moment - Maja Design.

Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy playing the Challenge.  Good luck.

9 Challenges Entered

Hugs

XXXXXXXX



14 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous vintage card Cathy, I would love being that young boy and having nothing to do! :D
Hugs

Linby said...

Love the look on the boys face! This is a charming card.

brenda said...

A peaceful scene Cathy.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely card using this sweet image. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! The perfect sentiment for this lovely scene and card Cathy.
Faith x

HilaryJane said...

I always make small cards and love this one. what a peaceful image and gorgeous sky. I just cannot get my head around making a card that is 8x8 as I know you often do - so impressive xx

Tracey T said...

What a lovely vintage image. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

Fiona said...

tis is great and a fab image, perfect for our challenge.

Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.

Fi
x

pinky said...

This is so so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Chana Malkah said...

Gorgeous! The image is awesome and you gave it a fabulous treatment!

Thanks for accepting our play date at 613 Avenue Create !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

SarahR said...

Hi there, that's a wonderful stamp - so prettily coloured - and a fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' this time, Sarah - DT.

Gerrina said...

Such a beautiful image and beautifully coloured! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

Donna Ellis said...

Kathy, I love the way you have positioned the focal point in the bottom left corner, drawing attention to the large sentiment, and then back to the corner. Great design tip! Your little fisher person certainly is enjoying his time on the dock! hugs, de (PS, I also have really old stamps requiring attention!)
hugs,
de