Morning folks. I hope you are all well and got lots of Valentines cards. I sadly had none!!
It is time once again for the https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/
Midway Challenge.
Where the Challenge is:-
ANYTHING STAMPED - OPTION ADD A STENCIL
Please remember the focal part of your creation has to be a stamped image not just a sentiment.
My 5 x 5 Card
Products Used
Stamp - Fine Line Classics - 93540-X
Stencils:- Mesh and Numbers both from Honey Doo Crafts
Straw Bale- Fuchsia -Oasis- Harmony Water Reactive Dyes - Spectrum Noir
Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge.
8 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2023/02/february-2023-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/week-716.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/classic-design-challenge-february-2023-2.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2023/02/february-2023-crafts-galore-encore.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/crafty-catz-challenge-17th-february-2023.html
https://stencilfun.blogspot.com/2023/02/february-stencil-fun.html
http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2023/02/february-challenge-anything-goes.html
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/february-challenge.html
XXXXXXX



14 comments:
A lovely vintage feel to this one Cathy and love you add numbers, I'ver a bit of a thing with background numbers (just don't like them on my Birthday anymore!!).
B x
Beautiful vintage feel and love the colourful numbers and the mesh!
Fine vintage creation, Cathy, with just the right amount of color added! Lovely! hugs, de
So sorry you didn't receive any valentines, that's a bit sad. I had just one from my lovely hubby. This is a great card, I love how you have used the stencil xx
A gorgeous card Cathy, lovely colours and design
Lorraine x
I recognise this card! It's even more wonderful irl. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations February challenge.
Sensational colours and fabulous post, adore the design here xx
What a pretty card. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations
A gorgeous card Cathy, love you added numbers to the lovely background and beautiful image.
Faith x
Gorgeous card with a vintage breath.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
Here the same Cathy..... no Valentine cards.
Your DT card is really fantastic; love the colours you've used!
Hope you're doing well!
Big Hug Angela xx
A super card. The soft colours give a lovely vintage feel.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x
Gorgeous card with vintage touch;-))m
Well I only received one more Valentine than you did, Cathy! Hubby gave me one, and I made one for hubby. Your card is beautiful and I like the vintage stamp and the stencilled areas! So sorry I haven't been here in a long time. I'm starting to feel a bit better but it was a rough month or two. I still have vertigo (fell yesterday but didn't hurt myself) but the vertigo is not as bad as I've had it in the past so I'm up and around now but have to take my time and be careful with everything I do. I see it's been a couple weeks since you posted, so I hope all is well with you, my friend!
Post a Comment