Sunday, 1 January 2023

We Love Stamping January Challenge

 Morning, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and may I wish you A Very Happy New Year. 

 The first challenge of the year over at https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/  Where the Challenge this month is:-

Favourite Colours 

Please remember the focal part of your card must be a stamped or digi stamp image.  Not just a sentiment.

AALL and Create 2 prizes, Heart Grunge and Petals and Pods stencil  


My 8 x 8 DT Card


Products Used

Digi Stamp:- Colouring for Adults

Promarkers:- Pastel Blue-Blue Pearl-Cornflower-Duck Egg- Buttercup- Tulip Yellow-Sunflower-Icicle

Corner Punch - Martha Stewart

Blue 8 x 8 Card Blank from my stash

Sentiment computer generated


Thank you for looking and I hope you have fun playing the Challenge.

10 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2023/01/202301-january-2023-anything-goes.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/week-7089.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/01/classic-design-challenge-january-2023-1.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2023/01/january-2023-crafts-galore-encore.html

http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2022/12/484-anything-goes-twinkle-lane-design.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2022/12/challenge-525.html

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2023/01/qkr-stampede-challenge-458.html

https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/292-anything-goes.html

https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge-12.html

XXXXXXXX

17 comments:

brenda said...

That's a very intricate design to colour Cathy but you have done it beautifully.

Happy New Year.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful cup, you must have put so much time to colour the intricate doodling! Love the colours choice and the diecut flowers corners!
Happy New Year!

HilaryJane said...

I admire anyone who can make 8X8 cards, they are huge and completely impossible for me. You have pulled it off beautifully with this one. Love the colouring on that tea cup xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Cathy love the image and the colours you have used I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I hope that the New Year brings you much joy
hugs
lolo x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful image Cathy and fabulous colouring. Thanks so much for playing along with our CAS challenge at Allsorts this time.
Pauline xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a very beautiful piece of art Cathy. I love the beautiful frame and your gorgeous colouring and colouring on the image.
Happy New Year
Faith x

Mervi said...

Fabulous colouring, lovely card;-))m

Pia S said...

That is such a fun, playful image and I love the orange and blue color combination you chose for it as the print shows beautifully.
I wish you a happy New Year!

Donna Ellis said...

What a great image to color, Kathy! And your colors are so unexpected and fun! Love it! Thoroughly enjoyed your dear Christmas card with the leaping reindeer gracefully sparkling through his journey! Please forgive me for not responding in a more timely manner. It arrived on New Year's Eve, and was such a delightful gift! Hanging my head in shame... I did not mail any to my UK friends since you were in the midst of a strike. I hope you will forgive me. I did not realize that the strike allowed for a few days a week of work. We had an unseasonably timed freeze here for a few days, and really cold temps for another week, but then everything "went back to normal" with our typical Florida warmth. But we've experienced a more "globally conventional" sky, frequently overcast, foggy and dreary. I am doing OK after the injections. They really did help tremendously, and I can do more than I could previously. But I am also further compromised from the other diseases and can do fewer and fewer activities. Still, I am so grateful for each day, and for the opportunities I have. Kathy, thank you for the gift of your friendship. You have always been encouraging, kindly and enjoyable. What a gift! Wishing you all the best in 2023 with further growth and happiness.
Lovingly,
de

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning design and most gorgeous colours here.. beautiful stamping x..

cass said...

Pretty designed card, thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe's Anything Goes challenge.

Linby said...

This is gorgeous and so many beautiful colours. I like how you used the corner punch it's so effective.

Thanks for your good wishes, I am feeling much better today. L x

Vicky Hayes said...

What an amazing image Cathy! I love the intricate design, so beautifully coloured in those fabulous colours. Happy new year to you! Vicky x

Angela said...

First of all I want to wish you all the best in 2023 Cathy.... thank you for your support and kind words in 2022!

You start 2023 very colourfull... love the colours you've used on the gorgeous image!

Big Hug
Angela

Chana Malkah said...

So creative and so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Inkyfingeredcat said...

Great card. Love the bright and cheery cards.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

sweetpea said...

Very clever design. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design challenge Janet DT.