Morning once again it is another very wet day. They even forecast snow again next week. Oh what joy!!
My card today says how I feel!!
My 6 x 6 Card - Standing
Laying, try to show the embossing background
Products Used
Stamp:- Lazy Days - 3782J - Penny Black
Promarkers
Die:- Standard Circle Large - S4-114 Spellbinders
Embossing Folder - Embossalicious
Corner Punch - Martha Stewart
Metallic Sentiment - Lakeland
7 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2023/01/202301-january-2023-anything-goes.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/01/week-711.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2023/01/january-2023-crafts-galore-encore.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2023/01/620-anything-goes-add-animal-critter.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2023/01/challenge-526.html
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2023/01/pbsc-january-anything-goesoptional.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2023/01/qkr-stampede-challenge-458.html
Thank you for looking.
Winner Over at I Love Promarkers Challenge # 526
Hugs


.png)


15 comments:
This is gorgeous Cathy, I have just ordered this stamp. Hope you are keeping well. Happy New Year. Hugs Marlene
We all long for the joys of spring and summer. Thanks for reminding me of the pleasure of it with this card. What a happy looking hedgehog xx
You and I both Cathy, how I dislike January, I would happily decamp to warmer climes for December and January.
At least your PB hedgie looks totally comfortable in the sunny garden, lovely for Allsorts this week, thank you.
B x
A sweet card. Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.
Lorraine
It seems that you are waiting Spring and not snow, Cathy! :D
Adorable PB hedgie and lovely colouring! Fabulous design with the embossed background with the flowers in the corners!
Hugs
A beautifully designed card with this cute image! It's been a while since I inked mine up, hope to do so soon as PB hedgehogs surely are some of my favorites stamps!
Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
Such a fun and wonderful card, made me smile and wish for Summer Cathy.
Faith x
Love your sweet little scene! Kick back and sit under the the daisies!!! After such a busy year, we could all use a bit of relaxing! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black ♥ Sue Kment
A lovely sunny card to get us through Blue Monday! Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.
How cute, Cathy! Hopefully it won't be long before you can again enjoy the sun in such a manner. The floral motif in the background and corners is especially sweet! Hoping you can keep dry until sunnier days arrive soon!
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}
Cute card. Cute image. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.
Gorgeous card Cathy love your choice of image I have just found out some of my PB stamps also loving that embossed background
hugs
lolo x
Beautiful - love the corner punch you've used.
Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Helen x
DT
This is such a sweet card Cathy. Love it. The corner punch is a great finish. Thanks so much for sharing at PB Saturday Challenge.
I just came back from a week on Gran Canaria, it was wonderful to have some sun and warmer temperatures again. The hedgehog is so cute, a bit sunburnt, so it's good he has a flower to bring some shade.
Post a Comment