Sunday, 18 December 2022

We Love Stamping Mid Way Post For December

 Morning folks.  It is time once again for the Mid Way posting of 

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/ 

Challenge where the Challenge this month is :-

I LOVE ........  Shows us your favourite things that you like to use on your creations.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE MAIN FOCAL POINT ON YOUR CREATION MUST BE STAMPED.  NOT JUST A SMALL SENTIMENT!!!


My 8 x 8 DT Card



Standing 


Products Use

Digi Stamp:- Fantasy Fae 56 - Morgan Fitzsimmons( I prefer to do it with a scarf on her head and not all hair)

Promarkers

Gel Pens

B/p :- Bouquet Item#944 - Fancy Pants

Long string of gems:- Chloes Creative Cards

Others from my stash

Funky ribbon also from my stash.


Thank you for looking and do enjoy playing the Challenge!


To all you Folk.

11 Challenges Entered

Hugs


XXXXXXXXXXX


13 comments:

Angela said...

Gorgeous card Cathy....love your choice of colours!
Big hug Angelaxx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and girly card!
Merry Christmas;-))m

Linby said...

Beautifully coloured with a little bling, she looks wonderful.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this image Cathy, what a wonderful idea to have her hair as a scarf, a beautiful background and gems. I'll have to get her out to use, sometime, you've reminded me how lovely she is. Using your idea too! hahaha
Faith x
Happy Christmas

HilaryJane said...

And a merry Christmas to you too Cathy. Your crd is stunning, love all those gems xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured image,love all the gems.Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
Carol DT x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card Cathy, love your colouring and the scarf looks really great!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful image Cathy, and I love how you have coloured her, and the surrounding roses. The jewels down the side of the card are such a beautiful complement to the image
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

This is delightfully feminine Cathy and also has a fell of warmer days.

Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and wishing you a Happy Christmas.

B x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girlie card Cathy, the image and colours look fab and I love the string of sparkle down the side.
Lorraine x

Irish Cherokee said...

Every so often I pop around to a new site to see what is going on. I do not always comment on them but I love the simplicity of this site. This card is stunning. Beautiful image and very well done.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Pia S said...

It’s such a gorgeous card and I love how you also added bling to the image, it really looks pretty.

Sharon Noble said...

Thank you for joining us at I love pro makers your design is simply stunning hugs sharon DT www.Facebook.com/group/colouringfriendsunited