Friday, 11 November 2022

Daisy Squares

Evening folks, very rare I post at night.  I hope your day has gone well?

My A6 Card


Products Used


Stamp:- Daisy Squares #650 - By Tracy Evans AALL & Create

Stamped in Tuxedo Black - Memento Luxe

Scattered Straw and Aged Mahogany D.I.

Permaent Markers 

Thank you for looking, I hope you have a restful evening and sleep well.

7 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2022/11/202211-november-2022-anything-goes.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/classic-design-challenge-november-11.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/crafty-catz-challenge-614-plus-new-dt.html

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2022/11/qkr-stampede-challenge-455.html

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/11/anything-goes-challenge-november-8th.html

https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge-10.html

Hugs

XXXXXXXXX

8 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card Cathy, this stamp looks so modern and lovely, beautiful colouring too!
Have a lovely evening you too!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is gorgeous, Cathy! What an awesome stamp! I love your signature block with the kitty too!

brenda said...

Gorgeous vintage feel with those colours Cathy and I adore A&C stamps, even if I am a but biased.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the look of this with the beautiful colour mix. A Super stamp and so different Cathy. I can see lots being done with this stamp.
Faith x

HilaryJane said...

Lovely colours and so many squares. I do love aged mahogany, your card really showcases it well xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cathy hope all is well with you I expect you are going to be busy in the run-up to Christmas I love this card the detail of these stamps are so impressive and you have done a fabulous job with them
hugs
lorraine x

Rhodidodi said...

That is such a unique stamp, and I love the way you have coloured it. Lovely to see you joining us at CraftyCatz Challenges. I hope to see you there again real soon!

Linby said...

What a great stamp, not seen that one before and you've used it to great effect too.