Monday, 18 July 2022

We Love Stamping Midway Posting - July Challenge

 Morning peeps, where has the last couple of weeks gone?  It is time for the Midway posting for the July Challenge over at :- 

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/  Where the Challenge is:-

ANYTHING GOES STAMPING WITH THE OPTION OF HOT SUNNY COLOURS

Prize this Month


Mixed media bundle from Oakwood Archer 

My A5 Easel DT Card

Sorry for the pictures, I find Easel Cards hard to photograph.


From the Side





Close up of the base section.


Products Used

Flower Stamp :- Fancy Flowers - Honey Doo Crafts

Sentiments from Daffodils- Also Honey Doo Crafts

Tri- Blend Alcohol Markers - Crafter's Companion

Card stock - White hint of Gold - Centura Pearl - Crafter's Companion

Luxury Azalea Pearl Paper - Stamps by Chloe 

Embossing Folder from my Stash

Gloves and Hat Self Adhesive Stickers - Hirschberg Schutz and Co.

Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge.

9 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2022/07/202207-july-2022-anything-goes.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/07/classic-design-challenge-july-7.html

http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2022/07/challenge-94-summertime.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-2022-crafts-galore-encore.html

https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/07/crafty-catz-challenge-604-anything-goes.html

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2022/07/challenge-448.html

http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-challenge.html

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/07/anything-goes-challenge-5th-july-2022.html

https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/07/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge-07.html

Hugs

xxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

brenda said...

It's such a pretty and feminine card Cathy and I am always a sucker for an easel card.

B x

HilaryJane said...

Me again, I am busy trying to catch up. I do love the embossing and that fabulous vibrant pink. Love that flower stamp too. Coincidentally I have just been looking at it on line. Honey Doo Crafts are not that far from me and I keep thinking that I ought to pay them a visit - one day I hope! xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, such a beautiful easel card, Cathy!! Love the pink tones, the elegant flowers the cute embossing and the little embellishments on the base with their dimensional details!! Very feminine for sure!
Hugs, have a lovely week!

creationsnz said...

Yes Cathy, a kind word is like a spring day. What a lovely thought. CarolG

Linby said...

Thanks also for joining in at Stamping Sensations Challenge.

Sioban said...

The sentiment is right on. Love easel cards. Great cheerful card.

brenda said...

Hi again Cathy, just popped back to thank you for linking up to join us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and feminine card, lovely folding;-))m

Grenouille Greetings said...

Such a pretty easel card! I love your colour choices. It's certainly hot and vibrant and I love your embossed background too. It's great to see you joining in the fun at Stamping Sensations with this delightful creation. Hugs, Lesley

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your easel card is so girly and fun! Very pretty!

Carole J said...

A wonderful easel card. Lovely stamp! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” July Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations