Morning peeps. It is time once again for another super challenge to start over at:-
https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/ Where the Challenge is this month:- Anything Stamped with an option of add a Stencil.
Prizes this month kindly donated by:-
Lavinia Stamps
Prize of Lavinia stamps and stencil: Lunar Buds, Tree Goddess Luna and Glory stencil
My 6 x 6 DT Card
Products Used
Stamps:- Poetic Prints - Butterflies and Dragonflies - Hero Arts
Promarkers
Stencil:- Sunflower - Funky Fossil Designs
Mustard Seed and Tea Dye Distress Inks
Card stock from my stash.
A5 Card
Products Used
Stamp:- Paris Socialite - Stamps Happen INC
Stencil from my stash.
Stamped and Stencilled in Aged Mahogany D.I.
Lightly Coloured with Chalks.
Sorry about the quality of the photo. The Chalk is pale and the winter lighting is not good.
Thank you for looking and enjoy taking part in the Challenge.
12 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2022/02/202202-february-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/01/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-15th-january.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/week-662-anything-goes-with-option-red.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/classic-design-challenge-for-february-2.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/02/february-2022-crafts-galore-encore.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/crafty-catz-challenge-581.html
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/use-red-andor-pink-challenge.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2022/02/challenge-503.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2022/02/qkr-stampede-challenge-437.html
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/february-challenge.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/02/anything-goes-february-1st-2022.html
Hugs
xxxxxxxx

21 comments:
Good Morning Kathy. Hope your keeping well. I love thos gorgeous cards. You make them so interesting too. Stay safe and Keep Warm. Hugs Rita xxx
Two lovely cards Cathy, the first one is so unusual with that shape and the stamped butterflies and dragonflies around the stencilled cross of sunflower!! o clever!
The second one looks classy and sweet. Aged Mahogany is a DI that I love, it looks always so interesting and has a fabulous vintage feel, that's perfect for this stamp!
Two great cards Cathy, effective stencil work on the first and the second an image I've had for year and always enjoy using.
B x
Both lovely cards, thanks for sharing at Allsorts too;-))m
What a lovely showcase of butterflies, they look amazing over that stencilled flower. Love the vintage looking image on your second card and the heart borders. Great work xx
Just popped back Cathy to thank you for linking up at Stamping Sensations.
B x
Two gorgeous cards love them both. Thank you for joining us over at Allsorts Challenge. Good Luck. Alison DT
Love those butterflies and so effective to mount them over the beautiful stencilling. Fab fashion stamp and card which for some reason I never bought - I have a huge collection of fashion stamps lol!
Forgot to say Thanks also for joining in with our challenge at Stamping Sensations.
L x
2 brilliant cards Cathy - fab stencilling on the first, and beautiful image with lovely chalk colouring on the second. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Pauline x
I think you came up with an original and decorative layout for the first card, and it's plenty colorful without it being overload.
As for the second, I can image how it looks IRL, all feminine and in delicate colors. Beautiful.
Two gorgeous card Cathy, lovely designs.
Thanks for having me as GDT at We Love Stamping too.
Lorraine x
So pretty .. thanks for sharing over at craft catz.
Beautiful cards, those colours together are so pretty....great combo.xx
Beautiful card, love the sunflower in the background. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna
Such a lovely couple of cards here!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx
Your cards are both beautiful and nicely crafted!
Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog
Hello, Cathy! You made, not one, but two beautiful cards! I have stencils but I admit I struggle with them so I rarely use them. Yet, when I do use them, I love the result! So I need to use them more often! Both of your cards are gorgeous - I particularly like the sunflower with butterflies and the unusual shape and design. Well done! Have a wonderful day!
Fabulous design on the first and so very eye catching and what an elegant second one x.
Beautiful cards Cathy..Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge 🙂
Wendy DT xx
Beautiful Cards! Thank You for joing us at Crafts Galore Encore!
Post a Comment