Afternoon peeps. I hope all is well with you? Still very cold here, but no rain or wind today.
My 6 x 6 Card
Products Used
Stamp:- Daisy- Elisabeth Bell - Sugar Nellie Stamps
Promarkers
Tumbled Glass D.I.
B/P:- New Leaf - First Edition
Die:- Lace Corner Deco C - B163 - Cheery Lynn Designs
Thank you for looking.
10 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2022/01/challenge-202201-january-anything-goes.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/01/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-15th-january.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/01/classic-design-challenge-january-2022-1.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/01/crafty-catz-challenge-579-anything-goes.html
http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2022/01/january-challenge-anything-goes.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2022/01/challenge-502.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2022/01/qkr-stampede-challenge-436.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/01/anything-goes-challenge-18th-january.html
Hugs
XXXXXXX

12 comments:
Great image and I love that sky. love the colours on the background paper too xx
I have this E.B. image too, it's so cute and sweet but I have never used. Thanks for remembering me about it. :) Lovely colouring and beautiful cloudy background. The paper gives a sweet retro feel to your card!
Hugs
Such a cute card, Cathy! I like the adorable image and gorgeous patterned paper! Nice sky and grass as well!
A most brilliantly designed card, great colours and texture. x
Cute image, well coloured. I’ve never managed sky like that.
Adirable image. Nicely made card.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Creater this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT
Fabulous card and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz hope to see you linking up again in our new Anything Goes challenge
This is just lovely and using one of my all time favourite stamps. I haven't used her for so long! Maybe I should get her out.
A lovely project that has been beautifully crafted! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs My Blog
A Place To Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog
What a pretty card. The patterned paper really gives off a vintage feel. I am so sorry that this comment came a little late, but we had Covid in our house. Thank you for your patience and for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge!
Anna, Design Team
An adorable image, beautifully colored to match the colors of the DP. I like how you kept it simple, this card doesn't need anything else.
verry nice card
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Debo DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment