Wednesday, 15 December 2021

Sparkles Monthly Challenges Ch# 147 DT Card

 Morning Peeps.  I hope you are are well and getting there with the Christmas preparations?  It is time once again for a Challenge to start over at 

http://sparkles forumchallenges.blogspot.com  Where the Challenge is 

 VINTAGE CHRISTMAS OR OTHER VINTAGE OCCASION'S 

This is my last creation with the Challenge blog as I have decided to step down.  I have been on the Design Team more years than I can remember.  I felt it was time for a change.

My Scalloped DT Card


Products Used

Image:- From Magic Moonlight

B/p - Merry Little Christmas Pad - First Edition

Antique Linen D.I.

Flowers - Ribbon Girls

Die:- Leaves#1 - Little Claire Designs

Lace from my stash

Sentiment Computer Generated

Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge.


9 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/12/challenge-12-december-2021-anything.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/12/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/12/classic-design-challenge-december-12.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/12/december-2021-crafts-galore-encore.html

https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/12/crafty-catz-576-anything-goes-with.html

http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/12/chnc-challenge-572.html

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/12/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/challenge-106-anything-christmas-goes.html

https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/12/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html


Hugs


xxxxxxx

11 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful card, Cathy! Merry Christmas to you! xx

Jean said...

Lovely festive card ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

Barbara Bruder said...

What a sweet and lovely vintage card. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

brenda said...

A lovely Vintage feel to your pretty card Cathy, after seeing it I have a beed to make some curled roses, been a long while since I did.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful vintage card and image love the litle roses
carol x

crafty-stamper said...

ooops sorry meant to say---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and great design. Love this. x

HilaryJane said...

What a great vintage card, I love that red and the wonderful snowy image xx

Chana Malkah said...

Thanks so much for dropping this wonderful project into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
Shopping Our Stash, DT
The Color of Cards, Owner

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

What a dear image you chose! And the embelishments are lovely!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

MagsB said...

Cathy, this is beautiful, what a darling image! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

I hope you had a joyous and peaceful Christmas. It's good to remember that in all the hassle and stress of the past couple of years there are still eternal truths to cling on to. God bless you and -

Happy New Year!

love Mags B x