Saturday, 18 December 2021

Second Guest Designer Card for We Love Stamping - Mid Way Inspiration.

Morning peeps.  I hope you are all well and are nearly ready for Christmas. lol!!  My card today is my second and sadly my last card as a Guest Designer over at  https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/  Where the Challenge this month is:- ANYTHING GOES OR CAS.


My 5 x 7 Card Standing


Laying Down


It is a shame that the photos do not show the lovely shimmer on the embossing.

Products Used

Flower Stamp:- Fancy Flowers

Sentiment Stamp:- from Daffodil Stamp Set - both from Honey Doo Crafts

Stamped with Versamark

Heat Embossed using - True White Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powder - Creative Expressions

Bow from my stash.

Thank you for looking, I hope you enjoy taking part in the Challenge.

5 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/12/challenge-12-december-2021-anything.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/12/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/12/classic-design-challenge-december-12.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/12/december-2021-crafts-galore-encore.html

https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/12/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html

Hugs

xxxxxxxx

12 comments:

brenda said...

I can imagine the shine Cathy, against the dark card tock it must look lovely. My thanks for creating a second inspirational card as our December Guest Designer, thank you so much.

B x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Cathy, the embossed stamp looks fabulous. Very elegant.
Lorraine x

HilaryJane said...

I love the simplicity of this and I bet it looks amazing in real life with the shiny embossing. That is a wonderful stamp and sentiment. Thank you for being a great guest designer for we love stamping this month xx

Pia S said...

Shimmer and sparkle is tricky to capture in a photo, but I'm sure all crafters can picture in our heads how it looks IRL. What a beautiful stamp you used too.

Zoechaos said...

The sense of the shine comes through from the upright picture and I'm sure IRL it is magical. I love this card it is so CAS in every sense including being charming, appealing and stylish. Truly lovely work xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW this is full of beauty, quality and class Cathy a truly awesome creation
hugs
lorraine x

Linby said...

Love the CAS layout of this card. Thanks for being our GDT again.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining 613 avenue Create. Anesha

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous elegant card..
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Ann Kington said...

Beautiful card Cathy. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a beautiful card - I love the white embossing and beautiful flower! Congrats on your guest feature at We Love Stamping!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A very elegant creation! Love the contrast with the dark brown that sentiment!
Hope you have had a lovely Christmas with your loved ones.
Hugs