Hi Folks, I hope you are all well?
My A5 Portrait Card Standing
Laying
Products Used
Stamp:- From My Stash
Promarkers
Sakura Glitter Pens
B/p from my stash
Crystal drop recycled from a lamp shade.
14 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/11/november-2021-challenge-11-anything.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge_15.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/week-651-one-for-girls.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/classic-design-challenge-november-11.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/11/november-2021-crafts-galore-encore.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/crafty-catz-challenge-573-anything-goes.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/2021/11/challenge-259-anything-goes.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/11/challenge-448.html
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2021/11/morgans-artworld-challenge-11.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/11/qkr-stampede-challenge-432.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/11/anything-goes-challenge-16th-november.html
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2021/11/weeks-517-518-anything-goes.html
Thank you for looking
Hugs
xxxxxxxxxxx




16 comments:
WOW Cathy the is an exceptionally beautiful creation WOW the image, the sparkle, the papers and the recycled crystal drop it all looks amazing, I actually bought this stamp but haven't used it yet I hope that I can do it justice like you have, brilliant creation
hugs
lorraine x
Fabulous creation with the gorgeous portrait! And loving the sparkle! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
This is a stunner Cathy- thanks for sharing it at Allsorts this week.
Sarn x
A gorgeous card, colours and brilliant papers...x
I love this image Cathy, a hint of Hepburn I always thought and beautifully presented here, perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week, thank you.
B x
Ah, this card really drew my attention, what a fantastic image and beautiful sparkly details!
wow, this is absolutely stunning, so elegant.
Stunning card. Love the image and your design. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here in 2022. Happy Holidays. Judy DT
Hi, Cathy, this is absolutely gorgeous! The stamp is a beauty and I love how you coloured it with the sparkle pens! The crystal drop is the perfect touch of elegance! Not sure how I missed this card but there was one day when my Blog Reader wasn't working so that must be what happened. I just saw your card in one of the challenges I entered and didn't remember seeing it - a very eye-catching card! Have a wonderful day, my friend! We've had rain for the last three days so I'm hoping for some brighter days to come!
How very beautiful, love how you have coloured and used the image. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
Lovely sparkly card!
Thank you for joining us for the November challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Wonderful!
Thanks so much for a wonderful response to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
Shopping Our Stash, DT
The Color of Cards, Owner
Gorgeous card Cathy! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Gale DT
Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!
Wonderful creation!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx
Gorgeous image and project. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment