Morning Peeps, I hope you are all well? Those poorly I hope you feel better soon.
My A5 Landscape Card Laying Down
Standing
Products Used
Image and Backing Paper - Puppies and Kittens - Joanna Sheen and Giordano CD Rom
Sentiment Stamp:- Hot off the Press
Dies:- Isabella Butterfly
Pippa Butterfly - Memory Box
Leaves #1 - Little Claire Designs
Scalloped Circles (For the Flower) - Spellbinders
Gem from my stash.
Thank you for looking and enjoy your day.
8 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/10/october-2021-challenge-11-anything-goes.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/week-645-embellish-it.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/classic-design-challenge-october-10.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/10/october-2021-challenge-92-crafts-galore.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/crafty-catz-challenge-567-anything-goes.html
https://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/2021/10/happy-birthday.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/10/through-craft-room-challenge-atg.html
Hugs
XXXXXXXXXX




16 comments:
Very sweet card Cathy and very cute. Thanks for joining us at this week’s Allsorts challenge
Pauline x
Adorable image and lovely card..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Chrissy DT https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/
Beautiful and stunning colours, the image is adorable. x
An adorable image on a pretty Birthday card Cathy, many thanks for joining in with our 'Embellish It' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
Such a pretty card!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx
Cute creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Oh Cathy I have fallen in love and it is with this beautiful, adorable, cute card that image is awesome I love it so much.
hugs
lorraine x
What a sweet birthday card! Love the adorable images. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!
This is just delightful.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT
Simply adorable! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations
Very pretty card. Nicely designed. Thank you for joining us at a 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT
Super cute!
Aww this is SO sweet Cathy. Such a cute image and I love the flower and butterflies!!
Love and hugs, Sue xxx
Hi Cathy, can you drop me a mail please as it looks like my address book didn't save yours. B x
Oh I love these little sweeties, Cathy! What an adorable topper - I adore animals! Beautiful card!
Absolutely adorable! Such a lovely vintage feel image.
Post a Comment