Afternoon peeps. Very overcast here today but not cold. My card today is using a lovely stamp and I am giving it a second outing.
My 5 x 7 Card
Laying Down
Standing Up
Products Used
Centura Pearl - Snow White Hint of Gold - Crafter's Companion
Autumn Blessings Collection - Natures garden Stencil - Crafter's Companion
Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed D.I.
Stamp:- Floral Study - UA6LW0618 - Chocolate Baroque
Stamped using - Potter's Clay - Memento
Promarkers.
Thank You for looking.
14 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/10/october-2021-challenge-11-anything-goes.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/week-644-i-love.html I Love - Flowers - Autumn Colours - Promarkers and my new discovery of Chocolate Stamps.
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/challenge-613-anything-goes.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/classic-design-challenge-october-10.html
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/10/challenge-86-autumn-andor-mushrooms.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/10/october-2021-challenge-92-crafts-galore.html
http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2021/10/midway-reminder-post-some-news.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/10/challenge-445.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/10/qkr-stampede-challenge-429.html
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/275-1st-october-anything-goes.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/10/anything-goes-challenge-october-5th-2021.html
http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/challenge-70-autumn-andor-halloween.html
https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2021/10/october-anything-autumn.html
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx




21 comments:
You have put a totally different complexion on Floral Study Cath, the use of stencils draw t all together so nicely and the lovely glow of colours perfect for Autumn.
Thanks so much for joining in with our October them at We Love Chocolate Baroque and this weeks Allsorts 'I love...' theme, it's pretty apparent you love CB stamps since discovering them.
B x
Ooops, Cathy, missed off the 'y'. B x
This is a gorgeous card Cathy ... I love your colours and pearly sheen, and the stamp is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the Allsorts challenge this week
Pauline x
What a delightful card beautifully coloured and I love the way you created the background. Thank you for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque, good luck x
Oh my Cathy this is so beautiful your choice of colours for the stamp and stenciling is perfect it looks all golden and Autumny I must say that I think you and these CB stamps make the perfection combination they bring out the best in both of you (hope that makes sense, lol) this looks classy an ACE make
hugs
lorraine x
Brilliant card and love everything about this one...xx
You have a created a gorgeous flower design with plenty of autumnal feel. Beautiful mix of colors and it’s a lovely layout with the stenciled background. Well done!
Beautiful Autumn card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Autumn and/or Halloween" challenge.
Thanks for entering your wonderful Autumn creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.
A beautiful card using this stamp and the sheen really adds to the design. Thanks so much for taking part in my challenge theme at Allsorts challenge this week and for entering at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge also.
Lynn x
Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with your entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Beautiful card, love the Autumnal colours. Thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque,TTCRD and 613 Avenue Create challenges. Anesha
Hello,
Love the autumnal colours on your card.
Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at CRAFT challenge -theme being Anything Goes. Https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com
I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
With kind regards
Sue CRAFT DT
Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com
Beautiful Autumnal colours. I love this card - great design.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT
Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Greetings Sylvia Hoekman-DT.
Wow, this is so beautiful.
Hugs xx
Oh Wowzer, this is Stunning Cathy!!! I love the rich colours. The image is really beautiful, I love the pattern and the leaf background. It’s a corker !!!
Love Sue xxx
Great card, beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.
groetjes, Ellen
This is so pretty, Cathy! You have some gorgeous stamps in your collection! Love the stencilling too!
beautiful card!
thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
xx
Vivi
Post a Comment