Sunday, 25 April 2021

Isaiah 42 - 6

 Afternoon Peeps.  It looks lovely and sunny here, but haven't been out today so there might be a chilly wind.

Had a lovely video chat earlier to my eldest son for just over an hour and a half.  I think it makes it worse really as I just want to scoop him up and cuddle him.  What with the Covid regulations and him living far away, not sure when I will ever get to see him.  Along with him and his wife getting holidays  to make the journey possible!!!

My 7 x 7 Scalloped Edge Card


Products Used

Isaiah 42 V:16 from Word Art Wednesday

Die:- Labels One - S4-161

Sentiment Stamp - Hot off the Press

B/P Natural item#824 - Fancy Pants

Flowers:- Dimensions - Anita's Crafts


Thank you for looking.

8 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/04/april-2021-challenge-4-anything-goes.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/04/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/04/classic-design-challenge-5th-birthday.html

https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/04/crafty-catz-548-anything-goes-gdtdt-call.html

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/04/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-april.html

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/04/anything-goes-challenge-april-20th-2021.html

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2021/04/weeks-487-488-anything-goes.html

https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/04/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html

Hugs


xxxxxxxx




12 comments:

Pia S said...

Lovely bright colors and beautiful flower embellishments that suit those of the patterned paper.

Chrissy said...

Very pretty card..
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Ellis said...

What a lovely card and sentiment, Cathy! Glad you were able to have a great video chat, and that they are doing well. Big hugs, de

Donna Ellis said...

I forgot! Cathy, You will be receiving a notification that I have unsubscribed from email notifications, but I am still following using different options, just wanted you to know. hugs, de

Karen Letchworth said...

This is very pretty, Cathy. Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge. I'm always so happy when you're able to play along with us. I hope you're doing well. Please stop by and link up again when you're able. It's always fun visiting your blog.
Have a great week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card. Thank you for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cathy this is quite simply beautiful I love the sentiment and the shape, the added celebrate is perfect so are the lovely little flowers a super card
hugs
lorraine x

Nataliascraft said...

Such a beautiful card Cathy. It is very hard not seeing your loved ones especially who are far away. I am the same missing my mum and family who are far away. Lets hope the life will be normal for every one soon. Sending hugs xx

Fiona said...

I like the pretty shapes and that lovely orange background - thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Beautiful work. Love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful card, I just love this and suited for any occasion. xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful scripture, Cathy! Your card is lovely! I know what you mean - I miss my parents terribly as we didn't even get to see each other at Christmas time. I think it was last summer since I've seen them. We're on a tight lockdown again in Nova Scotia.