Tuesday, 16 February 2021

Do Not Conform to the World

 Morning peeps.  A bit warmer today!  Not sure I am feeling that much warmer though.  I must be getting old. lol!!

My posting today is from my Bible Journal.  I closed my Bible Journal blog as no one was following.  I did say I would post one on here every now and then!

Standing



In the Actual Journal


Products Used


Image from a Religious Digi Stamp site -given to us by our Church in our weekly pack as the Church hasn't been open since March 2020.  We have a pack and a service every week on Youtube and Whatsapp to keep our moral up in these troubled times.

Promarkers

Thank you for looking.

6 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-2-february-2021-anything-goes.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/02/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-134.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/classic-design-challenge-february-2.html

https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/crafty-catz-challenge-538-anything-goes.html

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/02/qkr-stampede-challenge-414.html

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2021/02/weeks-477-478-anything-goes.html


https://avenue613.blogspot.com/p/february-2021-top-rockers-weeks-1-and-2.html



Hugs


xxxxxxx

10 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

I love this Cathy, love the Roses and the Verse. Hugs Marlene

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful love the verse. xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Cathy! I enjoyed your Bible journaling blog so it is nice to see you share one here. This is a great scripture too as there is so much negativity in the world now. Keep up your journaling, my friend!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful page Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Cathy :-)

coldwaters2 said...

Love this Cathy the words and that image are gorgeous smashing work.
hugs
lorraine x

Pia S said...

Those red roses are gorgeous. It’s nice that you take time to make something for yourself to enjoy too.

Vivi Casale said...

so beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
xx
Vivi

aussie aNNie said...

Have a great weekend. 💌

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful card made with living relevant verse. Love the roses .verse and image would also make a beautiful book mark for Bible reading too