Hi again folks. I hope you are not getting fed up with my Stencil cards. If you are, sorry here is another one!!
A5 Stencil Card
Loving Tree Stencil - Funky Fossils
Walnut/Leaf Green Promarkers
Bark Embossing Folder
Ribbon from my stash to make double bow
Sentiment also from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
10 Challenges Entered.
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-1-january-2021-anything-goes.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/01/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-131.html
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-582-anything-goes.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/classic-design-challenge-january-2021-1.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/01/january-2021-challenge-83-crafts-galore.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/craft-catz-533-sheepski-food-drink.html
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-126-for-january.html New Stencil.
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/01/anything-goes-challenge-january-5th-2021.html
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2021/01/anything-goes-weeks-473-474.html
Hugs
xxxxxx



14 comments:
fabulous card great use of the stencil x Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/
What a super stencil and love the backing too Cathy :-)
So pretty, Cathy! I love the woodgrain-embossed background and the pretty bow! Your stencilling is gorgeous!
A fabulous card Cathy, lovely stencil
Hope you are keeping safe and well
Lorraine x
So lovely with the hands reaching up, love this. xx
Beautiful card Cathy. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT
what a beautiful tree with the hands, lovely card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly
Very different but beautiful card. Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha
It's always such a blessing to have you play along and share your wonderful cards in our challenges. It means SO much to me. I can remember the first time I stopped by your blog. Then, just like now and every time I come by, I am drawn to the candle that you keep burning for your life's love. That is such a beautiful testimony of your love, and how love never ends. I now pray that you will look the LORD, Jesus Christ, for all your needs. In the end, and now, He is ALL we need. Thanks again for playing along with us, and may God bless you always.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
I'm back!! Thanks so much for stopping by my personal blog. It means so much to me.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Love it. You have done such a lovely job with this Project. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely tree card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘New’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at the Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.its lovely
Monique DT
Beautiful creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge January "ATG".
Sorry for the late comment.
Ileanaxx
Post a Comment