Saturday, 21 November 2020

Surfer

 Morning peeps.  I hope you are all well.  I have an upset stomach at the moment, but that is better not mentioned. Lol!!

My Scalloped Edge A5 Card Standing


Laying Down


Products Used

Surfer Stencil - Funky Fossils Designs

Tumbled Glass and Broken China D.I.

Peel offs and Card Stock from my Stash.


Thank you for looking


10 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2020/11/november-2020-challenge-anything-goes.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/11/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-128-challenge.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/classic-design-challenge-november-11.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2020/11/hello-very-warm-welcome-to-our-november.html

https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/crafty-catz-528-anything-goes-with.html

https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2020/11/morgans-artworld-challenge-11.html

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2020/11/anything-goes-challenge-week-beginning_17.html

http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-60-anything-goes.html

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2020/11/anything-goes-weeks-466-467.html

https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html

Hugs



xxxxxxx

14 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous Male card, I hope you feel better soon. I was at the Dentist yesterday had some teeth removed, not feeling 100 per cent today. Marlene

Sheryl said...

A beautiful card.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs
Sheryl xx

Angela said...

Wow what a gorgeous card Cathy! Love it!
Hope you're soon wil be feeling well😘
Big Hug
xxAngela

Janette said...

Thankyou for sharing this gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Wendy Ann Kington said...

Beautiful Kathy. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Cathy.xxx

Anonymous said...

Love this Cathy! Hope you are feeling better :-)

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card and stencil.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
Carol DT x

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Cathy a lovely card to remind us of Summer
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely and refreshing card, get better Cathy, sending love. xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

That is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette CT -

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations! You were selected as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week of November 15 - 21, 2020! Thanks so much for your awesome submission to our challenge! Please stop by our blog to grab your badge!

The 613 Avenue Create Design Team

Blankina said...

wow love the effect of your card, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Blankina

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous stencil work and such a beautiful card! Really nice for a man, and I find those so hard. Love this stencil and your gorgeous inking!