Wednesday, 29 July 2020

Hey Santa - Prancer-Snow Deer and Snowy Cottage.

Good Afternoon peeps.  I made four quick cards the other day.  The pictures sadly haven't come out too well.

5 X 7 Hey Santa Card


5 X 7 Prancer

5 X 7 Snow Deer

5 X 7 Snowy Cottage


Products Used

5 x 7 Embossing Folders all from Sheena Douglas.  A bit disappointed with them to tell the truth.  The cards do look better I.R.L.
Silver & Empire Gold Gilding Wax - Pebeo.
Peel Off's - Bows & Bells from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

These turned out great Cathy, love he different techniques and colours.
don't be too hard on yourself, they are beautiful. x

Doreen said...

$ gorgeous cards Cathy.xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Cathy :-)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Cathy! These are all so pretty! The one with the little fawn is so precious! Gorgeous cards! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Pia S said...

In my experience a card always looks better irl, and shiny surfaces are difficult to photograph. But I can tell these are lovely, and you’ve got a beautiful collection of embossing folders, so handy for quick makes.