Thursday, 11 June 2020

Tiddles

Evening peeps.  I have had a busy confusing day, but all has come right in the end I am pleased to say.  Even this evening, I have had trouble, I couldn't post the picture of my card on the blog.  Fingers crossed, it is working now!  I hope your day has been better?

My 5 x 7 Card


Products Used

Stamps:- Tiddles - Stamps Away
Wishes - Stamp & Die Set - Gemini - Crafter's Companion.
Promarkers
Bell from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

7 Challenges Entered

Hugs
XXXXX

15 comments:

Tina Z. said...

Great card, I love it.
Crafty hugs xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautifully colour image and card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

A really super Cat image and coloured beautifully, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge and sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' with us.

B x

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Cathy,I love this image; Great card :-)

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so sweet, Cathy! I love cats! What an adorable stamp!

Chana Malkah said...

Super cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Babs said...

Beautiful image and a fab card..
Babs x

Linby said...

That is a gorgeous stamp and your colouring has brought it to life. thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.

creationsnz said...

I'm glad Tiddles turned out great for you after all. Thanks for entering our challenge at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks so much for well wishes for hubby, an attack of kidney stones is not a pleasant pain to go through...
And thank you for the blessing, it always works, power in prayer.xx


Cute card and sweet image.xx

Michelle said...

Oh look at the kittys sweet face - this card is beautiful Cathy - absolutely love it - Michelle x

mamawcindy said...

Great card. Love that Image. Hate that you were having such a bad day. We all have those sometimes. But somehow they work out. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Hope you have a wonderful week.
cindys-greencricut

* Shell B.* said...

Simply adorable Birthday card, wonderfully created!!
So glad you shared with us at 613 Avenue Create for the challenge! Good Luck!

¸ • .. ‘)) -: |:-. •’. • ‘)) * ((¸¸. •’ .. • ‘
Hugs ~ DT Shell 💕

Sharon Noble said...

This is adorable thank you for joining us at I 🥰 pro markers big hugs from Sharon Noble ( The Noble Crafter on Facebook)

Hester said...

Adorable!
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Hester DT