Good Afternoon peeps. I haven't been on my Card Making blog for a couple of weeks. I have been posting on my Bible Journal blog instead. Some of you are very kind & follow me. I thought I would make a simple card today but still keeping the Lord in mind. This does appear on my other blog but obviously not entered into any challenges.
Products Used
Image from a Bible internet site. Sorry I can't remember which one as I have had it to colour for awhile now.
1 Tri-Blend pen - 2 Promarkers - The rest are Sakura Glitter pens.
Thank you for looking.
9 Challenges Entered
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx



11 comments:
Lovely creation Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/
A lovely card Cathy, gorgeous colours.
Lorraine x
This is so beautiful Cathy - I have joined your bible blog - sorry I didn't sooner, but I am glad I have now - Michelle x
What a delightful Christmas card, thanks for joining us at the Holly and Ivy.
And also..Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Great card and awesome design with this paper and image used...hope all's good.♥
Beautiful card Cathy :-)
Beautiful Christmas card.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x
A lovely Christmas card!
Thanks for playng in the challenge at QKR Stampede this month!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx
Lovely Christmas card Cathy! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Gale DT for http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
what a lovely Christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at Crafts Encore Galore
TRacey DT
Post a Comment