Afternoon peeps. We saw the sunshine here for awhile this morning. I opened the windows & seem to have frightened it away. Lol!!
My 5 x 7 Card
Products Used
Slapstick/Cling Stamp - Belle - 40-595 - Penny Black
Wishes Stamp & Die - Gemini - Crafter's Companion
Graph-it Markers
5 x 7 Card Blank - Crafter's Companion.
Thank you for looking.
10 Challenges Entered
Hugs
xxxxx



15 comments:
Cathy this is a lovely card ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/
How beautiful this is, Cathy! I especially LOVE that die and the fun way you have superimposed it atop the flowers. It's a wonderful card! hugs, de
A Beautiful card Cathy love the penny black stamp that's so pretty and I have just received the wishes die and stamp set for my birthday..
Babs x
A lovely stamp great colours and a great stamp and die set too, lovely CAS card. Thank you for joining our 'Favourite stamp' challenge at Penny Black and More.
Kath x
Very pretty card and so well done! I love the stacked greeting and the awesome composition of your focal! Thanks for a wonderful entry into our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Beautiful floral stamp and fabulous design with the large sentiment, a lovely design! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x
So pretty, love the big sentiment.xxx
You've put that lovely PB stamp to great use with lots of lovely white space too (something I struggle to master!!!). Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx
A very pretty bright and cheerful card, many thanks for sharing and joining in and sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' with us at Penny Black and More challenge.
B x
Beautiful birthday card, Cathy! Pretty colours!
This is beautiful Cathy. A fantastic CAS card - Michelle x
Love your very pretty little card!
Thanks for playing in the challenge at QKR Stampede this month!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx
Gorgeous CAS card Cathy :-)
Beautiful card..love your design..
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Beautifully stamped and I love the bold sentiment too. Thanks so much for joining in the PBSC:)
Post a Comment