Sunday, 29 March 2020

Second Go at Butterfly Kisses

Hi Peeps, sorry to be boring but I am back with a second card using this lovely die. Don't run away!!!

My 5 x 7 Card


Products Used

Cut & Emboss Die - Butterfly Kisses - Crafter's Companion
Die for Flower - Spellbinders
Die for Leaves - Little Claire Designs
Cosmic Shimmer Mist - Peacock Green
Double- Sided Pearl Card - Stamps by Chloe.
Red Tissue paper for flower /peel off & gems from my stash.


Hugs

xxxx




10 comments:

Sue B said...

Ooh I love this card Cathy. I can't compare it with yesterday's as is very different. But this one is really striking and beautiful. I love the contrast of the yellow with the peacock green, it's gorgeous.
Love Sue B xxx

Jean said...

A very elegant card definitely not boring !! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx

Donna Ellis said...

Isn't that just so-so-sooooo beautiful! I'm glad to see your creations, Cathy. The shimmer mist on your creation is spectacular! Thanks for sharing! hugs, de

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and design as is the one below...lovely shimmerxxx

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card Cathy :-)

Michelle said...

I'm not surprised you used it a 2nd time Cathy. It's a beautiful die and so is your card. Michelle x

KT Fit Kitty said...

This one is gorgeous too, Cathy! I am loving your die/embossing folder and hope to see more! In answer to your question, I scrolled back and I like yesterday's better, just personal preference for the colours I think as they are both beautiful!

NickScrapShack said...

This is a very beautiful die, I do think you will use it a lot of times!
Great colour combo too.
Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ, and sorry for the late catch up with my comment. Stay safe! Nick DT

Desire Fourie said...

Cathy I am loving the vibrant colours and the wording is popping nicely from the yellow background x
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pia S said...

This looks very different from the previous card. I’m always amazed what difference a change of color dies to a design. I really like the colors