Wednesday, 15 January 2020

Sparkles Monthly Challenges Ch# 124 DT card

Morning peeps.  Happy New Year to you all.  Today is the first challenge of the New Year from SPARKLES MONTHLY CHALLENGES  We hope you all had a good Christmas & New Year.  Our theme this month is WINTER BLUES.  We would like to see different shades of blue in your creation. I had trouble getting the true colours successfully in the Winter light.  I don't think I succeeded very well.  The inside sentiment 
card stock is blue!

My A5 Folded back front DT Card


Sentiment Inside


Products Used

baby Blue Shimmer card stock - Lime Tree Crafts
Image from the internet
Die:- Timeless Rectangles - S5-158 - Spellbinders
Front Sentiment Stamp - Framed Messages - Hero Arts
Inside Sentiment Stamp - Decadent Damask Birthday Verses - Phill Martin

Hugs

Cathy
xxxx

17 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous Cathy, love the blue shimmer card. Hugs Marlene

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so beautiful Cathy :-)

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Cathy, love the blues
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the vintage image.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Cathy! Your birthday card is beautiful! It looks blue to me so I'd say, no worries. I like the sweet vintage image and the gorgeous die-cuts, also the fancy fold is very pretty! Hope you're having a good winter - there's a snowstorm here today and we're supposed to be getting 5-10 cm. We already have that much and it's still snowing!

Donna Ellis said...

oh my goodness, Miss Cathy! How precious! Beautifully detailed, and that blue, I hate to say, doesn't feel wintry - it feels so full of life and hope and beauty! LOL It's a wonderful card. Thanks for a winter pick-me-up! hugs, de

Jean said...

wonderful creation.love the shimmer thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue create x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card..Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful card in blue .Soft and feminine , love the image ,
Hugs Shirley-Anne

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous card and I love the soft blue color scheme! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Joy DT



Joyfully Stamps

aussie aNNie said...

Cathy this is just so pretty, that blue is peaceful.x

Michelle said...

Absolutely stunning Cathy - love the vintage look and the sentiment is so lovely - have a great weekend - Michelle x

Pia S said...

I think your card is a lovely shade of blue and what a lovely vintage image, perfect for a winter birthday. Nice fold too!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and soft blue colour.
Hugs
Wendy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for your comments all the time Cathy, hope this finds you well.xx

MagsB said...

This is such a lovely, elegant card, Cathy.I love the subtle pattern on the blue paper, it looks so good with the gorgeous vintage picture.

I hope you're keeping well. God bless you.

love Maggie xxx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, beautiful design xx