Hi Folks. Another long time gap from me posting. Thank you to those that still keep following me.
My 5 x 7 Scalloped Edge Card
Products Used
Stamp by Honey Doo Crafts
Promarkers
Pumice Stone D.I.
Die - Radiant Rectangles S5-161 Spellbinders
Bp is a scrap from my stash, peel off is also from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
8 Challenges Entered
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html
8 Challenges Entered
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/classic-dt-open-challenge-october-10.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2019/10/october-crafts-galore-encore-challenge.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/crafty-catz-477-anything-goes-with.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/10/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-october.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-394.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2019/10/qkr-stampede-challenge-366.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2019/10/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-week.html
TOP 5 OVER AT QKR STAMPEDE CH#366
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2019/10/october-crafts-galore-encore-challenge.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/crafty-catz-477-anything-goes-with.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/10/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-october.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-394.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2019/10/qkr-stampede-challenge-366.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2019/10/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-week.html
TOP 5 OVER AT QKR STAMPEDE CH#366
Hugs
xxxxxxxx



17 comments:
That is a beautiful poppy stamp Cathy and your card is simply stunning - have a fab weekend - Michelle x
Hi Cathy,
What a beautiful card, those poppies are stunning!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us at QKR Stampede this week!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx
A gorgeous card Cathy, love the Poppies. Marlene
A gorgeous card Cathy, love poppies.
Lorraine x
Gorgeous poppy flowers card x
Hi, Cathy! The coloring in your poppies is gorgeous! I love the distressed layers and golden details. Hugs, de
Gorgeous card, love the strong colours on your poppies. hugs.xx
Stunning card Cathy :-)
Beautiful card Cathy, love those poppies.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Your card is so pretty! I love those red poppies.
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Your poppy card is so beautiful, Cathy. I love the rich red colours. Take care, and God bless you.
love Maggie xxx
Beautiful Poppies Cathy,love your card.xxx
I spotted your beautiful poppies and came on over for a closer look from Crafty Catz challenge. I love poppies and you have coloured these so well. Hugs ValeryAnne(#76)
Oh, I just love the aged look of the paper and the fantastic red poppies!
Love your colouring of the beautiful poppies and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week and good luck
Hello, Cathy! Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my cards - they are appreciated! I thought I would catch up on some of your cards that I missed. This is grgeous! Absolutely love the poppies and your distressed edges! Gorgeous card!
Catching up with your creations that I have missed .love that these beautiful poppies are the focal point of this card .Thanks for sharing Cathy
Post a Comment